Unpleasant flashback pregnancy symptom

mbara

Reaction score
So with my first pregnancy, I was sick ALL 9 months, vomiting several times a day. Not to be gross but it was so bad that I would purposely choose foods that would taste best coming back up! yuk! So I just got over a stomach virus and I got flashbacks LOL Hopefully second pregnancy will be easier on me! Either that or dr. needs to give me meds!!! random, I know :wacko:

My friend had terrible sickness throughout her pregnancy too, she had to have most of it off work and when she did come back she had a bin next to her :haha:

I pray that doesn't happen to me, but they say all pregnancies are different so fingers crossed it will be better next time hun :hugs:

I think I was only sick 2 or 3 times when pregnant with my ds and I couldnt imagine anyone having to go through that for 9 whole months several tyimes a day. How can anyone enjoy their pregnancy if that happens?!

I don't know about you but I kind of got used to vomiting. It became like going for a wee. Instead I'd just have to go vomit quickly. Quite good really considering I used to have a vomiting phobia. I'd hold it in with all my strength an cry and shake because I was so afraid of it.

I did the EXACT same thing with choosing foods that were better coming back up. Breakfast cereals especially. :sick: I had it all 9 months as well. Honestly I'd do it ten times over cause the prize at the end is totally worth it. :haha:

I did the EXACT same thing with choosing foods that were better coming back up. Breakfast cereals especially. :sick: I had it all 9 months as well. Honestly I'd do it ten times over cause the prize at the end is totally worth it. :haha:

Awwww :cry: Thats so sweet it brought a tear to my eye!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->