Unprotected Sex 6 Days Before Period Due

cnote

Reaction score
Hi All,

My husband and I aren't really trying to conceive - we have our hands full with our toddler. However, we recently talked about having another, and decided to just see how things go. A week ago my husband and I were DTD, and I told him the chances of me getting pregnant then were so slim since my period was due Sunday, he might as well just not pull out (sorry for TMI). Now I'm 3 days late! I took a test and it was negative. I was 2 days late last month, so maybe my cycles are just getting longer (I'm 36). Has anyone heard of or experienced getting pregnant that close to their period? Thanks in advance!

Theres no clear answer because you may not ovulate on the text book CD14 (many women dont but doctors seem to think we all do). Which might explain why you think you're late but you're actually not.

Theres no clear answer because you may not ovulate on the text book CD14 (many women dont but doctors seem to think we all do). Which might explain why you think you're late but you're actually not.
Thanks...still nada. I feel like AF is coming though...definitely got all the signs.

Did your period ever show? 6 days is pushing it but like previous poster said, you could even ovulate 1 day earlier and your chances of sperm living are better at 5 days before o. I got pregnant with our daughter by dtd 5 days before o and also with this pregnancy. I ended up ovulating early on cd9 and dtd on cd4. We thought we were in the clear but we weren’t. I couldn’t be more excited though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->