Unsure about OPK

USAFWife319

Reaction score
I've taken an OPK the past 5 days. This is my first cycle off of the pill so I wanted to track to make sure we have the best chance. One of my tracker apps says yesterday was the first day in my ovulation window and another said it was this past Tuesday. I've kept the tests and taken a picture but I'm unsure whether I will for sure ovulate this cycle.

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_1.jpeg

1/16 is getting closer. Make sure you're testing the same time every day and make sure your pee is concentrated enough. I would also recommend BBT to help.but anyways it looks like you're getting close :)

My peak is supposed to be Monday. I'm testing in the morning when I wake up between 6-6:30. I've never tried to temp either

Hello! Remember it can time coming off BCP for your body to regulate. When I first came off the pill I was turning OPKs positive and not actually ovulating. You look like you are using pricier OPKs, you may want to order some internet cheapies off Amazon so you don't end up spending a ton of money. Personally I would not trust those tracker apps. You will need to take some time to get to know your cycle since coming off BCP, usually those apps go off of the 28 day cycle and the "myth" that most women ovulate on day 14. I highly recommend charting with BBT so you can get to know your cycles and confirm ovulation. Good luck!

These are from Amazon. This came in a pack of 10 but I'll get the others next time. The pregnancy tests always worked well

They're all negative- keep testing and good luck!

These are mine for today, we are meant to be on the same time period so hopefully you get your positive today too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 8
These are more of mine. I don't think I am this month. Today is supposed to be peak

https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_5.jpeg

Keep on testing! You may have a later ovulation date than you think. I use wondfos because they come like 50 for $20 bucks. That way I can test every day during my incredibly long cycles. Good luck!

Coming off birth control often makes the first few cycles irregular with irregular ovulation. When you say tomorrow is supposed to be peak, is that based on an ovulation monitor or when you used to ovulate before BCP? If it's the latter, then it may be that you ovulate a little later. I second buying a huge stash of OPK cheapie test strips. They're very reliable and you get so many for so little money. They give super strong positives too when your surge happens (with the test line far darker than control), which is just really satisfying to see :haha: Good luck! Hope you don't have to wait too long for ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->