Unsure of New Friends?

I'll just have to ensure that he's lots of credit on his mobile and insist he texts me everyday lol.

Thank you KidneyBeans it makes me feel so much better knowing that even as they get older im not wrong to be worried about him going off. Don't know how you've coped with your son going off, but it must be good for him to know your always there no matter what age he is. Big hugs to you x

awww :hugs:
LOL I am sorry I havent been in to check on ya latly
I have some nosey co workers who seem to think that they have the market on goofing off and That no one else should!!
God Bless you and the other posters!
I have just decided to keep My Dylan grounded untill he is 40 and then he cant leave me :rofl:

lol, Im actually loving the dark nights after school because he cant go out...

Mom23monkies, only grounding him until he's 40? lol.

My eldest son (11) started secondary school this year and has seemed to settle in really well, made load of new friends, they don't live near us but on Friday night they all landed at our door about 10 of them on their bikes.

I wasn't overly keen on them, Dylan isn't very street wise but these boys could have bought and sold you, I wasn't too keen on them but OH said he thinks they'll be good for him.

Im not sure though, but as they don't live too near us they didn't really stay too long as they'd be in for a certain time, so I suppose this shows they are good kids and maybe its the fact that there were so many boys altogether at once. God please say im not turning into my dad and getting disapproving lol :blush:

As a mum, I'd say trust your intuition. They may say that mingling with their peers who come from different background or have different attitudes is good for their development, but trust your gut feel!

lol, Im actually loving the dark nights after school because he cant go out...

Mom23monkies, only grounding him until he's 40? lol.

LOL well that all comes about cuz dh says that when dd turns 10 she will be grounded untill she is 30 and married!
SO I figure if thats the case then I can ground Dylan until he is 40!

Lol funny OH is the same with regards to our dd, she will be grounded wearing only sunday dresses until she's old enought to be sent to the convent where she will remain lol.
Think Dylan believes I would keep him grounded for life so that he wont go off lol

well one can TRY!! :shrug:
LOL
See I am super paranoid about Dylan growing Not so much about Gabriel but he is a mommas boy. I am excited for Meghan but DH says that she has to stop growing NOW!! LOL

Does seem funny how mums are protective of boys and will allow their girls to grow, yet its the total opposite for dads. Think its the same here Dylan hasn't street sense and I worry about him, actually he's no common sense, is really clever but not an ounce of common sense. Brógán is so stubborn and self confident I know already she will be great and will be able to do what she puts her mind too, Fáelán is my little man and wont stray from my side, plus he's young so i'll not have to worry about him going off with friends for another 10 years lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->