Unsure of what's happening

LunaLily1030

Reaction score
So I have an odd situation. I am on the birth control pill and it causes me to not have a period and I don't get any period symptoms. I dont know if my birth control is being weird or if I am pregnant. On my first week of my pill pack, I had cramps all week and a bunch of brownish discharge. Along with that, I had bloating a lot as well as gas. My breasts have been sensative on and off for 2 weeks. My sleep patern has changed and my food intake increased a little. I took a pregnancy test a few days before the cramps and symptoms started and it was negative. Has anyone had a similar situation? I don't know if I should test again soon. If you went through this, how early were your symptoms and what symptoms were they? I am unsure of what to do. Thanks for any help or advice. I'm open to anything :)

ok. so my last cycle was right on time but it was unusually short and light with barely any cramping and usually there are pretty intense for the first two days, but i barely had any pain at all last month. i had the tender breast, bloating, and the normal body aches but light cramping and bleeding. after that, i have been having nausea EVERYDAY at random times of the day, but it seems to get worse at night. i thought maybe it was something i ate and that it should be gone by now but its not. and just the other night it was so bad that i actually sat in the bathroom waiting to throw up but NOTHING happened. i have not thrown up yet but have had headaches, nausea, and light sharp pains going through my belly. especially on my left side. and get this, my cycle is supposed to come tomorrow but i still have not had any symptoms, idk if im making up whats happening or not but i have also been feeling bloated. can anyone help explain the light period and all the symptoms ive been feeling? Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->