Unsure of where I belong...

Kerjack

Wandering around....
Reaction score
I thought I was going to be a WTTC'er for years!! Until at least 2015. But as it's been lately I'm not so sure. OH and I aren't really careful. We are not actively trying for a baby, but we never use a condom. It's usually just the pull out method, but sometimes not (drunken nights cause this).

Me and OH have talked about it and we'd be happy if I ended up pregnant. He's adament that we're not "trying" to have one, but if it happens it happens.

So Iunno where I belong, if we were using birth control then I'd say WTTC but I think I'm swaying towards NTNP right now. I would like to start charting, but I want it to help prevent... So maybe I do belong here... hmmm.

As it sounds NTNP, but if u start charting to prevent it and use the pull out method i'll say WTT

I think to be NTNP then you're not preventing every time you have sex. Since you and your OH are preventing most of the time then I think you're still considered WTT in my opinion. Of course, other people would say if you're not preventing every time then you're not WTT. It's a matter of opinion I suppose.

I know what you mean it is hard to know where you belong! We're not TTC but don't use protection most of the time just around the time I think I'm ovulating (I'm not exactly sure when I ovulate) but I don't think we're ntnp either!! I think I'll just stay here it's nice here!

Thanks girls!! It is really hard to try and figure it out sometimes. But I think I'm staying here. OH and I had a talk and we've decided on a date of September 2012 to TTC. 9 Months away. I'm sooooooo excited.

we're in a very similar position...

In my OH's eyes we are most definitely NOT trying to have a baby, although I'm not on any form contraception, and we don't use a condom, nor do we not bd around ov or anything. If the subject of babies come up, he's quite laid back about it, and says 'if it happens, then it happens' but any other time he says we're WTT lol

Very hard where to plonk yourself isn't it! I'm glad you have your TTC date set though :)

Until you start using proper contraception (or religiously charting) you're NTNP, def not WTT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->