Unsure? Opinions, please!

Ginger12793

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! :D
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how this all works or if I'm even posting in the right forum topic! Lol. Anyway, after a couple hours in Canada with my fiance we decided to throw the condoms away and have a fun weekend. So, we weren't trying, but we weren't preventing either.
Here's my problem:

I'm not sure when I ovulated or how many DPO I am, but I think I might be somewhere in between 8 and 12DPO. So I took a pregnancy test a little over an hour ago and I sat looking at this thing for God knows how long trying to determine whether it's a positive or a negative... The results showed up within 4-6 minutes and I'm not sure how the heck to take it, like I said. It has me really confused. :wacko: I would like you girls' opinions on whether you think it is a positive or negative. Or any advice would be helpful!
Thanks!

P.S.
I hope the picture shows up! :)

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120810.jpg
    Snapshot_20120810.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Snapshot_20120810_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20120810_1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Snapshot_20120810_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20120810_2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
I would say test again. Ive never seen a test do that. It almost looks like the dye didnt finish going all the way up the strip. Id be thinking positive and testing again just to make sure of it but I am so a POAS addict anyways lol. Good luck I hope you get the results you want and please do let us know what turns up from that test.

Thanks! I bought a pack of FRER today... but I'm kind of scared to try them. Might hold off till Sunday if I can :p

I agree- it does look positive but could be a faulty test as the dye looks strange. Fingers crossed for you that you get the result you're after :)

I think you have picked up a faulty test - it almost looks like the ink has ran?
Take another test! FX

Thanks lol. I took a FRER, but it came back negative. And I just had either my period or implantation bleeding... Not sure which. I went into detail about it on my other thread "Is is implantation...? Opinions needed!" I think is what I called it. Anyway, I'm not sure about it, but it's definitely not like my normal periods under any circumstances. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->