Unsure

Jodie1223456

Reaction score
I am unsure if I am pregnant. My period was supposed to come 3 days ago, but I have no sign of AF. I'm never usually late, but this month I have been stressed out, lost a dramatic amount of weight in a week (7 pounds) and I mixed over the counter drugs (paracetamol, etc) and high amounts of Vitamin C. I haven't had any symptoms that are unusual. I've had no nausea, no fatigue, I've had a bit of back pain and tender breasts, but nothing unusual compared to my usual PMS. The only thing that is different is that I have had faint discharge, but mainly just wet and clear discharge. I don't know if my period could be delayed due to fact that I've dropped in weight and 'popped' pills. I have a rushing sensation to my vagina, almost as if AF is trying to break through.

Have you done a pregnancy test?
Losing a dramatic amount of weight quickly can delay your period as can stress, however the weight thing is usually when your body fat percentage drops too low. If you're still within a healthy weight range and you're eating healthily and you aren't over exercising then you should be ok. Everyone is different of course and whilst I think the general rule of thumb is around 22% body fat for a healthy cycle, mine dropped to 14% a while ago and I still had cycles each month. Someone else may have completely lost their cycle.
I missed three periods once for an unknown reason. Doctor put it down to stress although I wasn't any more stressed than usual.
If you're always on time then I would do a pregnancy test first and if it's negative then perhaps see your doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->