Unto the third...

nycmommy

Mom of 2 Expecting #3
Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am a mommy to a 3 year old boy, a 18 month old girl and my husband and I decided we were ready to have our final baby. This time we decided not to plan, track or anything and just let God decide so to say. With both of my kids I tracked my fertility and got pregnant on the first cycle, making sure we did it before and during ovulation. This time we did it tuesday and wednesday and we do not expect to fall pregnant this cycle because according to my period tracker my period is starting on the 29th so then we did it like 12 days or so before period. Well this is the third day in a row that I am cramping and feel tired and a bit queasy. At first i thought my period was coming early but now its day three of cramping. With both my kids I knew I was pregnant a week before my period was to start my body reacts fast. Anyway, I guess my question is did any one fall pregnant a few days after ovulation? I feel like its not that easy to fall pregnant after ovulation, but then whats with the bloat.

Oh gosh I'm really not sure as the month I fell pregnant we had given up on tracking. Have you taken any hpt's yet. I had my bfp with my daughter at 11dpo, although when I had my dating scan I must have only been 8/9dpo. Good luck. I hope you get more answers.

Oh gosh I'm really not sure as the month I fell pregnant we had given up on tracking. Have you taken any hpt's yet. I had my bfp with my daughter at 11dpo, although when I had my dating scan I must have only been 8/9dpo. Good luck. I hope you get more answers.

Well I got my period so I got my answer, but in will be trying to hit the O-day this cycle. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->