Unusual Baby Names... I need girl name ideas

Kalia101

Reaction score
Hiii I'm new to this forum and looking for some ideas and inspiration for girl names I lots of boy names I like.

Me and my OH are starting to try for a baby next month he has always been stuck on two names and was very adamant on them until recently they were Sylar (girl) Loche (boy)

I'm open to Loche (Lochlan) but Sylar for a girl im not sure on however his now open for suggestion but I have noooo ideas on girls names that I LOVE!!

Here's my list so far:

Boy:

Jax (love love love this)
Clay
Lochlan (Loche nn)
Rafial
Able
Blane

Girl

I have NOTHING I love.. I want unusual though

X thanks X

Hiii I'm new to this forum and looking for some ideas and inspiration for girl names I lots of boy names I like.

Me and my OH are starting to try for a baby next month he has always been stuck on two names and was very adamant on them until recently they were Sylar (girl) Loche (boy)

I'm open to Loche (Lochlan) but Sylar for a girl im not sure on however his now open for suggestion but I have noooo ideas on girls names that I LOVE!!

Here's my list so far:

Boy:

Jax (love love love this)
Clay
Lochlan (Loche nn)
Rafial
Able
Blane

Girl

I have NOTHING I love.. I want unusual though

X thanks X

what about skylar?
skye as a nn

Autumn
Willow
Kitty
Arianna
Melody
Rafaela
Abbie
Abigail
Blanche
Jackelyn
Caitlyn

Arianna is cute :)
Rafaela is that pronounced (raf-i-ella)
Im not sure on Sylar or Skylar Sylar kind of grew on me if it had a really pretty middle name like Sylar-Rose maybe but people I mentioned it to pulled faces and said it was horrible so it's put me of even more would of been Isla for short maybe I'm getting my self into a pickle and im not even pregnant yet haha xx

Arianna is cute :)
Rafaela is that pronounced (raf-i-ella)
Im not sure on Sylar or Skylar Sylar kind of grew on me if it had a really pretty middle name like Sylar-Rose maybe but people I mentioned it to pulled faces and said it was horrible so it's put me of even more would of been Isla for short maybe I'm getting my self into a pickle and im not even pregnant yet haha xx

yes its pronounced raff-i-ella :)

Storm
Ellis
Bronte
Fallon
Brogan
Amaya
Dakota
Elodie
Lainey
Farrah
Cassidy
Kennedy
Raven
Raine
River

I like Sylar, besides it being the name of the serial killer in the show Heroes. But that show was quite a while ago, so I doubt you'll have too many people commenting on it.

Harper , Rowan, Greyson , Blaine , Blair , Daytona , taiya , spencer ,

Aria
Adelaide
Adilyn
Blythe
Blaire
Brett
Brielle
Calista
Chasity
Coral
Dalena/Delaina
Eliane
Elora
Esme
Edith
Fleur
Freyja
Geneva
Hermione
Isra
Isla
Jolie
Kadira
Kiana
Keirah
Lane
Lyric
Maya
Mika
Niamh
Odelia
Ophelia
Priya
Rayne
River
Reegan
Rhiannan
Shoshanna
Syna
Skye
Star
Taliyah
Teya
Teegan
Teodora
Tristan
Valentina
Vera
Willow
Xyza
Yelena
Zaida
Zuri

My favourite girls name at the moment is Memphis. :')

My girl's name is going to be Elora Isis. I feel like it's different but not weird. We'll probably call her Elle for short, but I've heard of Lola and Ellie as nicknames too.

Also love Sadie and Cadence from the prior poster. Both names I considered. :)

Other names that come to mind:
Farrah
Eden
Athena
Willa
Marley

What about Darcy??
My little princess is going to be called Darcy Rose xx

I just can't seem to come across a name I love I like the name Darcie but iv named it my lizard lol :) im just stuck boys names are fine but girls I'm in a pickle lol Im soooo organised and just want a couple of ideas instead of just Sylar :) xxx

I have decided if this one makes it and is a girl; the name will be Kira Kay :3 I too love unique names.

Hey!

Some suggestions:

Ellery
Nerissa
Roma
Marnie
Arielle
Fleur
Noely
Bonnie
Cora
Heidi
Arwen
Linnea
Aspen
Seraphina
Ophelia
Elodie

:flower:

When i was looking at names for our baby girl i got reaaaaallyyy stuck on the names

Farrah
Avery
Emelynn

In fact im still stuck.... :( haha But they are all pretty unique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->