Ezra
Silas (pronounced sigh-less)
Riaan (pronounced re-ahh-n)
leland
Renier (Rainier)
Brodrick
Zeren (zerin, zaaron)
Eben (eh-ben)

I love the name Ezekiel!! DF likes Balthazar! I love Celtic, and primarily Welsh, names though. For boys names like Gwydion, Osian (DF loves this one too!), Adair, Galen. REALLY don't have a clue about girls names so we're only allowed to have boys.:rofl: We've already decided that we'll be naming our first son Gwydion Idris. Luckily we're not planning on leaving Wales ever!! I get most of my favourite names from books I read- Laurell K Hamilton fans will probably recognise the last couple of names from the Merry Gentry series!!

Beca :wave:

Sorry for being ignorant, but how do you pronounce that?

It's alright, as I said we can't really leave Walesas you need to know the right pronouciation!! Idris is the easy part- it's just said how it looks!

Gwid-E-on Id-ris is the closest I can approximate in writing!

Beca :wave:

Hmm here are some irish ones
Róna
Fionn
Siuian- pronounced shew-in
Cliona- pronounced clee-un-ah
Aoife- pronounced ee-fa
unfortunately these r all common in ireland though

I wanted to give my kids original but not totally odd names. Being from France originally, it wasn't that hard. We called our eldest daughter Alexia. I couldn't believe it when she started nursery and sure enough, there was another Alexia...French mother too.

Then my son was born and we agreed on the name Xavier. Thought no chance there could be another one in his class....well sure enough, he started school and there was another Xavier, not the same class, but the same year....you guess it, another French mum...the librarian at the school told me that in her 30 years plus career, she had never come across another Xavier.... The thing is, those names are not even common at all for this age group in France....just typical...:rofl::rofl:

The name my OH and I have agreed for our child to be, boy or girl is Friston...well, at least it is for now :happydance:

Some really good name ideas! Lucky i have forever to decide on 1! lol!

I really like the idea of using a foreign name too- Im part greek, and oh is part french, part Irish... so we have a fair few countries to choose from! lol! The surname is French (Moreau... pronounced M' row... like "row" ur boat!!! :rofl:... French pronunciation of the letter R is optional... because i cant say it properly!!!), so might b cool to have a french 1st name?

Hmm here are some irish ones
Róna
Fionn
Siuian- pronounced shew-in
Cliona- pronounced clee-un-ah
Aoife- pronounced ee-fa
unfortunately these r all common in ireland though

Im liking these Irish names... and MIL would b honoured if we chose an Irish name!

Some great names on here :happydance:

I have 3 boys called Rhys, Gage and Wade so im a bit stuck on what to call this one with other 3 being a little unusual, was thinking Oran or Layton for a boy and Destiny or Autumn for a girl what you think?

some really cool names coming up here :)

I have an angel baby that I named Demetri (Short for Demetrius)

Some unusual names i can think of; Zane, Taylor, Corey, Milo, Zach

Love the rarer names. My sons are Zachariah and Tristen. And you and your B & J's Melbo- LMAO!

Boys names that I love are Alexander and Javier. For girls, I love nature like names like Willow or Lily.

I really like DH's name Quentin, but I loved sooooo many other names too!
Ben,
Zander,
Miles,
Peyton (Dh loves that name and it could be for both),
Sam (Samantha -girl),
Denver (my great-grandmother's name),
Claire,
Emma,
Emily

The list goes on and on :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online