Unusual symptom. Maybe TMI, but need advice!

K

KayKe

Hi all :)))

I'm about 7-8 dpo

Today a strange thing happened. During sex this morning, I couldn't flex my lower abd muscles to orgasm.

Ok, normally, to cum, I need to tighten up my vagina muscles and my inside muscles during sex, then I can orgasm.
And today I just couldn't do it. I am normally very much in control of my vaginal muscles, do my kegels a lot, but now I can't squeeze it hard enough, and if I even try, feel I should stop, because it gives me this very very uncomfortable sensation in my lower tummy.

Anyone else?

Bump.

Still can't do that. And have a constant pulling in my lower tummy.
If I try to flex my vagina muscles during sex - it hurts and I can't do it strong enough.

Wow no answers for you, but I never heard of this!

Wow no answers for you, but I never heard of this!

:hugs:

This symptom is still there....

I'm starting to think, if I'm not preggo, a visit to the doc might be on the schedule... Scared that it might be a cyst or something like that :(

Sounds more like gas or fatigue to me. I O by doing the same thing and have never not been able to unless I am sick. Never preggers either though, so not an expert on if that could affect it. I wouldn't think so.

Starry, can't do it cos then my uterus hurts.... If I start squeezing too much :(

Agrr... Either I'm preggo or I'm crazy or have a huge cyst :D
Just which one???

Starry, can't do it cos then my uterus hurts.... If I start squeezing too much :(

Agrr... Either I'm preggo or I'm crazy or have a huge cyst :D
Just which one???

When is AF due?

This is a strange one! I do the same with the tensing, sometimes I don't need to but anyway :p I could definitely still do it in early pregnancy, it was pretty late pregnancy before it felt weird and uncomfortable because there was weight on all my muscles.
But if you use more of your stomach muscles than I do I guess it might feel weirder earlier? I dunno.. when is your period due? Have you tested?
I'm curious to see where this goes :) really hoping this is your cycle hun x

Ladies not trying to be funny but I never heard of this in order to climax, can someone fill me in, I feel lost lol

This is a strange one! I do the same with the tensing, sometimes I don't need to but anyway :p I could definitely still do it in early pregnancy, it was pretty late pregnancy before it felt weird and uncomfortable because there was weight on all my muscles.
But if you use more of your stomach muscles than I do I guess it might feel weirder earlier? I dunno.. when is your period due? Have you tested?
I'm curious to see where this goes :) really hoping this is your cycle hun x

Will test on the 12-13th, if the af is not here yet. Last night had cramps, thought the witch is here, but, this morning cramps are gone.

And, I hope so too:)
Thank you!

Ladies not trying to be funny but I never heard of this in order to climax, can someone fill me in, I feel lost lol

When your oh is in you, and thrusting, you kinda squeeze his penis with your vagina muscles. For me, what I do, I sort of tense my lower tummy and simultaneously squeeze.

Might be different for other girls.

Yeah just tightening the muscles of the vagina, your clitoris actually extends much further than people think inside your body and swells to surround the vaginal passage when you're aroused, so tensing those muscles brings your clitoris around the penis and makes it all nicer. Also the men love the tightening of course! I have known women who struggle to orgasm and I tell them to do this and suddenly they can orgasm during intercourse :)

Lol, ok thanks for the information. Smh at myself. Anywho, have things gotten better, hope you get your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->