Up ALL night???? Any ideas?

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Randomness. Brooklynn had all her normal naps and even an extra one (very short) SO I thought that there would be no issues for going to bed. She normally sleeps all night through, goes down at 10:30 and wakes up around 7:30/8am. She also generally has gas issues so we always give her infacol with every feed.

Yesterday was same as any except that she only slept for an hour and then was up ALL night with gas. Does anyone have any ideas? Can something to do with teething cause this? It's my first time and I was in tears last night because I couldn't do anything. I tried everything I know! We haven't had a night like this in forever and I can't go back to it. I can't deal... Please anyone ideas??

Sounds like she may be entering the teething stage , max got this a few times ! let her chew on things during the day and at night you can massage her gums with your finger

Thanks. And of course cuz she didn't sleep all night... NOW she is sleeping! Am I ever looking forward to tonight :(

lol i feel ya hun ! max has been sleeping all day im in for a looong night lol

I've read somewhere that around this age babies are becoming more social too, and ones that were sleeping all night may start waking more (although with the fussiness it's probably more related to teething).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->