up and down relationships any1?

Hattie80

Reaction score
My relationship with OH has been rocky since we got 2gether a yr ago. It evened out 4 a while when we got engaged and travelled ova the summer. We've had sum very loved up moments during this pregnancy but sum real lows too. :cry:
We had a huge argument last nite which has been drawn out due to him not backing down and dealing with the situation and me so badly. He stormed out and we had no contact till he came in at 3.30am. Then we didn't talk until I bit the bullet and texted him this pm after he left me alone crying in bed AGAIN.
Am I the 1 overreacting here or is this not the worst way eva to smooth things ova?!
I'm just so low and the arguments make me soooo upset and highlight all the negatives which go round and round my head til I'm so worked up & panicing severely.:cry:
Any1 else having relationship issues? Any tips?:hugs:

i think men should understand were goin through tuff times being pregnant but they dont im having problems to me and my OH ave bin 2getha nearly 2years and they have bin a really hard 2years with him messin me about lying cheating etc but when we patched things up afew months ago we seemed to be best ever then we found out i was pregnant and life seemed sweet but lately i admit ive not been easy 2 be with but hes a total twat sorry to swear he doesnt seem to care and i feel ive bin left to get on with this pregnancy alone..

we had a major argument last nite which he started then 2nite i tryed to sort things out with him but hes gone out to get wrecked instead and when hes like this with me im worried hes gone cheat on me and i cant do anything..
cant even go out and let my hair down like i normally would as little baby inside...

sorry for ranting on aaarrrrggghhhh men lol so yeah no exactly how you feel hun they have no understanding at all and put us through stress when we really dont need it at the moment!!! hope your bloke sorts it out and says sorry to you hun xxxx

Im having troubles too hun, but I cant give you any tips or advice. Its never simple and easy is it? :( Sending you lots of love and hugs :hugs2: x x x

Me n fob ave probs aswell and were not even together, its cos i dont wana be in a relationship with him but i dont want him be with anyone else lol, he doesnt help by not answering his phone and not texting back it winds me up and stressing me out aghhhh men, but why do us girls let our heart rule our head hmmmm xx

i think men should understand were goin through tuff times being pregnant but they dont im having problems to me and my OH ave bin 2getha nearly 2years and they have bin a really hard 2years with him messin me about lying cheating etc but when we patched things up afew months ago we seemed to be best ever then we found out i was pregnant and life seemed sweet but lately i admit ive not been easy 2 be with but hes a total twat sorry to swear he doesnt seem to care and i feel ive bin left to get on with this pregnancy alone..

we had a major argument last nite which he started then 2nite i tryed to sort things out with him but hes gone out to get wrecked instead and when hes like this with me im worried hes gone cheat on me and i cant do anything..
cant even go out and let my hair down like i normally would as little baby inside...

sorry for ranting on aaarrrrggghhhh men lol so yeah no exactly how you feel hun they have no understanding at all and put us through stress when we really dont need it at the moment!!! hope your bloke sorts it out and says sorry to you hun xxxx

God at least mine isn't out getting wankered.... he has a studio so goes there to get away from me and bury his head in his true love...music. I just wish they would sometimes make the effort to smooth things ova. Don't they get how vulnerable and insecure we r at mo? It's so hurtful. I've never cried so much than during this pregnancy...my eyes r so sore and permanently red.:cry: Lets hope things get better....Wishing u lots of luck too hun xx

Hope things get better for you hun, me and my oh are going through some real up s and downs, a lot of it is cause he aint getting any sex, hes feeling extremely deprived and unloved, he will sulk about it for ages when he doesnt get any, when we do have our downs I try not to look into it too much but it really hurts......Maybe the pregnancy is scaring him and hes panicking, hopefully he will sort his arse out soon though hun......Here if you need to talk.....

I think a lot of relationship problems happen during pregnancy.

For us it's largely been due to my husband still going out drinking a couple of times a week (something which we used to do together a lot) and also my anxiety issues have resurfaced in the past few weeks.

I have told my husband on more than one occasion that if I had the money I would leave! On Thursday night we sat down and had a big long chat. Tears were shed on both sides but we definately managed to sort a few issues out and I now feel closer to him than ever.

I know it's hard but you really do need to sit down and talk to him. Your partner isn't a mind reader (I assume not anyway!) and might not realise how you are feeling.

I agree with MrsGlitz pregnancy and babies do not bring out the best in a relationship. we have had some really bad problems over the past year and are still dealing with them but i am hopeful that things will work out. Talk 2 him, that is all i can say. communication breakdown nearly destroyed our marriage this year. Good luck xxx

My relationship with OH has been rocky since we got 2gether a yr ago. It evened out 4 a while when we got engaged and travelled ova the summer. We've had sum very loved up moments during this pregnancy but sum real lows too. :cry:
We had a huge argument last nite which has been drawn out due to him not backing down and dealing with the situation and me so badly. He stormed out and we had no contact till he came in at 3.30am. Then we didn't talk until I bit the bullet and texted him this pm after he left me alone crying in bed AGAIN.
Am I the 1 overreacting here or is this not the worst way eva to smooth things ova?!
I'm just so low and the arguments make me soooo upset and highlight all the negatives which go round and round my head til I'm so worked up & panicing severely.:cry:
Any1 else having relationship issues? Any tips?:hugs:

You 2 sound exactly like me and my finace :(
We met nearly two year ago and while it was all new and exciting we got on like a house on fire! we fell in love all most immediatly (well i did lol) and i thuaght things cudnt get any better! untill we moved in with each other and things just went from bad to worse!
We have our good days which are always really good, we make each other lauph all the time and like the same things, but when we argue we really argue! and suprise suprise he cant deal with me being a little hormonal (or a lot) so now we argue most days! he just dosent understand anything, its like hes a different person. He never does anything for me, he never ever makes my tea or does house work, im getting worried as to what im goin to do when im like 38 weeks pregnant and i can hardly move, ill be living on takeaways :(
We do love each other but like sum1 said on here its comunication! I want to talk but he dont want to listen! and when we argue im always the one who apologises coz hes so stubborn, even when hes 100% in the wrong im always the ne who feels guily and starts crying and apologising. Its crazyy!!
Im now dredding what its goin to be like when the baby comes, He thinks it will make everything better, i know different, i know that the lack ov sleep and time to our self IS going to make things worse! much much worse!
Sorry for this LONG rant but im glad i got it off my chest, and im glad im not the only one in this situation. JKust as well we've got each other to talk to coz if we had to rely on men we'd prbobly go insane!
Sending hugs to EVERYONE!

[url=https://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev105pbs__.png[/url][/IMG]

My 4 and a half year relationship is on the rocks too :cry: I understand that he is under a lot of stress but im so low just now and im under a lot of pressure as well. Too make things worse we have just got a new flat and not even moved in yet! Im petrified im going to be left on my own to pay all the bills etc... Hopefully it's just a glitch! But who knows we are not on speaking terms at this moment in time so will just have to see what happens and keep my chin up!

Lifes a bitch sometimes! xxx

men are such dicks lol sending you all love least we all understand each others situations in away :hugs: "your so boring when your pregnant cant do anything i want" thats the worse line i get.. be strong ladys lots of hugs 2u all :hugs: :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->