up date on me......

mom22boys

Reaction score
Its been over a year of ttc for me and my hubby, We got pregnant in August and then lost it in October, I thought that I would just get pregnant after the MC right away LOL um I guess not! My husband told me tonight that he was ready to stop trying if it was never going to happen! I told him I know all the sceduled BDing gets old but if we did not schedule it, with work and never seeing each other it would never happen, we really tried this month but I sit here with this serious cramping in my sides and AF is due to arrive in 10 days. IDK, maybe we just need to not try so hard........ OH well thanks for listening......hope all is well with everyone!!!!

I'm 32 and I know when my DF and I decided to start trying the first month I was temping, checking mucus using opk and NOTHING...just one month and I was frustrated and said forget it.. if it happens it happens... SO... next month we only had sex twice and we got pregnant. TMI but i'll share.. I was at work and went potty and had ALOT of clear mucus.. so I though why not.. that night I figured lets try but I didn't tell him and yup that did the trick..lack of sex came from staying at friends and I got sick then he got sick and then I found out I was pregnant

Its been over a year of ttc for me and my hubby, We got pregnant in August and then lost it in October, I thought that I would just get pregnant after the MC right away LOL um I guess not! My husband told me tonight that he was ready to stop trying if it was never going to happen! I told him I know all the sceduled BDing gets old but if we did not schedule it, with work and never seeing each other it would never happen, we really tried this month but I sit here with this serious cramping in my sides and AF is due to arrive in 10 days. IDK, maybe we just need to not try so hard........ OH well thanks for listening......hope all is well with everyone!!!!

Hey there,

Cramping 10 days before she's due seems too early for witchiness. Maybe you are feeling implantation or other good preggo stuff. My fingers are x'd for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->