Update-19 dpo

PeachyMama

Reaction score
...and nothing but bfns. I’ve been very lightheaded lately, not much of an appetite, and sore boobs for short spurts. I’ve tested with 4 different tests, including frer and all negatives. I don’t know what my body is doing, but I’m convinced I’m out this month. 😭

I hope you get an answer soon, either way. Fingers crossed it’s a way that involves 2 lines

I hope you get an answer soon. Good luck :)

Can someone please give me some advice on what to do

I am 16 dpo my LMP was 11/24/2014 and my af was due on the 24 and I took a test yesterday on the 25th and a test on the 23rd of this month and thy both came back negative but I have a gut feeling that I am pregnant I have had pelvic discomfort,nausea,breast tenderness,fatigue and still no BFP. My period is 2 days late could I just be testing too early and am I just not pregnant I need some help pleaseee������

Update- 19 dpo today and still no af. Aside from diarrhea (sorry tmi), cramps, high/medium/closed cervix and backache...nada. BFN this afternoon. I went for a quantitative blood test today. We’ll see by tomorrow I hope. 🤞🏻

Queentayy- it could definitely still be too early! Some women take a while for the hcg to rise.

Update- 19 dpo today and still no af. Aside from diarrhea (sorry tmi), cramps, high/medium/closed cervix and backache...nada. BFN this afternoon. I went for a quantitative blood test today. We’ll see by tomorrow I hope. 🤞🏻

Queentayy- it could definitely still be too early! Some women take a while for the hcg to rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->