(UPDATE #2 PIC) Temp Shift No positive OPK WONDFO brand!

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
UPDATE #2*** DEFINITELY POSITIVE. BELOW IS A PIC OF ANOTHER WONDFO THAT IS ALMOST POSITIVE AND AN FRER FROM THE SAME URINE THAT IS IN YOUR FACE POSITIVE!! SO WONDFO FOR ME IS POSITIVE EVEN WHEN IT IS A TAD LIGHTER THAN THE CONTROL

Hi all. So, FF gave me dotted crossed hairs on CD 13. I did have some watery cm, a bit of cramping near my left ovary so I thought I was getting close to O'ing as my OPK's were still negative. They still are negative but yesterday and today they are pretty dark. However, they are unquestionably negative.

Also, I don't have breasts tenderness on the sides. But I did use a new herb this month that is suppose to encourage ovulation in a similar way as Clomid.

If I did O, I totally missed the egg and there is no chance of pregnancy.

What do you guys think? Can you check out my chart? Should I continue to wait for O? I am a rookie lol.

Also, here is my OPK from today, about an hour ago.

UPDATE #1

WAS THIS MY POSITIVE? The second picture, 3rd test is the one I'm referring to.

Attachments

• WondfoAfterO.jpg
    WondfoAfterO.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 13
  • WONDFOPOSPOSITIVE.jpg
    WONDFOPOSPOSITIVE.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
  • WONFOFR.jpg
    WONFOFR.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
That's pretty clearly negative to me. How often do you test? You just have to keep testing and keeping an eye on those temps. It is possible you haven't Oed yet. That one high temp might be a fluke. I have gotten two pre O dips before so that dip could just be from your estrogen surge.

It hasn't given you solid lines yet so I would continue to do the opks

That's pretty clearly negative to me. How often do you test? You just have to keep testing and keeping an eye on those temps. It is possible you haven't Oed yet. That one high temp might be a fluke. I have gotten two pre O dips before so that dip could just be from your estrogen surge.

Hey Dobby! Thanks. I test two to 3 times a day. Though on the day FF gave me crosshairs I only tested in the a.m. I will continue to temp and test and see what happens

The more I look at your temp the more I am convinced that you didn't O. So keep testing and temping! FXed!!! Hope this is your cycle!

The more I look at your temp the more I am convinced that you didn't O. So keep testing and temping! FXed!!! Hope this is your cycle!

You're right. My test is much darker now and I will check again in about an hour or so to see if it is any darker.

I think you are very close to Onow. The frer looks positive, but you have to compare brand to same brand for progression. Your O should follow the postive so I don't think you have missed it but def close enough to get busy :sex:
Sounds like you are testing enough/day not to miss it. Just be sure your urine isn't too diluted or super crazy concentrated either.
As diff brands use diff ink strengths and types, you can't really compare them to one another.
Looking good tho!
Didn't see BD on chart but get on it!!

Looks positive to me good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back