*update 7 Ema - JACOB'S HERE!!!!!*

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
:happydance: DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLL :happydance:

Good Morning!!

Recieved a very exciting text from Ema this morning....

7.05am 'Hey laura sorry to text so early been having really bad contractions every 5 mins now about every 3. Rang hospital told me to come in when I can't take the pain anymore. Think this is defo it! They're extemely sore bring tears to me eyes. Kyle pacing up and down not sure what to go. Just taking each one at a time for now could be hours yet but will keep you updated when any change or if they stop but my mum highly doubts it now :) xxxx

7.50am In too much pain to sit down going to hospital now doubled over with pain but knowing my luck i'll get sent away. will update you when I know more. Oh and baths and paracetamol do f**k all :) waste of f**king time xxxx

9.35am Hey hun got to hospital 3-4cm dilated so being kept here :) been given diamorphine as doubled over with pain but looks like it will be very long but prob wont be leaving the hospital without my baby :) will text later when I know more xxxx thanks for the well wishes xxxx

12.45pm Just to let you all know, I've not heard anymore so i guss she's too pre occupied giving birth - didn't want you all to get impatient I know how much we've all been waiting for this day lol!!
my phone is glued to my hand so as soon as I hear anything I'll let you all know :)

3.05pm Hey Hun just to let you know i'm 7cm dilated water still intact but doing really well baba on his way :) just on diamorphine and no other pain relief they f**king kill but whatcan you do. next internal at 7 so unless he pops his head out before then just gotta keep going :) getting exciting now :) xxxx

That last text had me in tears to think how closed Ema is to meeting Jacob I'm so excited!!!! :happydance:

7.20pm Hey its Kyle em just had internal still 7cm so broker her waters now got to wait another 2 hours to get another internal and see how she progressed :) in alot of pain but coping ok getting tired more than anything will text later when know more :)

11.10 When had check at 9 she was still 7cm dilated so on hormone drip now was in extreme pain so finally after being examined by three consultants was allowed an epidural which kicked in about 20 mins ago after 20 hours of labour so she has done really well. next check at 2am if she hasn't delivered by then as contractions coming thick and fast now :) will update when i can get out to :) ema says thanks for the well wishes :)

I'm so excited for her and seen as though she's waited so long I dont mind donating my due date to her :rofl:

8.35am Hi girls not an update from Em but just wanted to let you all know I haven't heard anything as yet so keep your fingers crossed that he's here and as soon as I hear anything I'll let you all know xx

3.20pm HE'S HERE!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm just waiting for a text back to see what details she wants me to post because I dont want to post and then she have nothing to tell everyone... They're both absolutely fine though.....

Right I'm allowed to copy text....

3.19pm Hi Hun Baby Jacob was born at 7.16am weighing an under estimated 8lb 1oz had to be cut and forceps to get him out was in active labour for just over 24 hours quite horrific labour. Really bad. But me and baba doing ok now :) xxxxx

3.25pm Copy text :) home tomorrow :) he black and blue from forceps but absolutely beautiful he is my lil boy :) cant believe i'm a mummy :) xxxx

How exciting this has GOT to be it!!!! Jacob has gotta make an appearance this time!!!!
I will keep this thread updated as soon as I hear anything!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

xxx

woooooooo hoooooo i had a dream last night and KNEW a baby would be born today!!! i was hoping it would be Ema!!

GOOD LUCK HUN - GOOOOOO JACOB!!

xxx

yes i was hoping to wake up to this .

GO EMA :happydance: COME ON JACOB XXXXX

YAY :yipee: she so deserves this to be it.. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Hope this is finally it! And too right, baths and paracetemol DO NOT work!! lol Good luck hun x

good luck ema - hope all goes well.

hope the car is ok, wasnt she getting it fixed today!!!!!!

there is hope for us overdue lades that me may actually go on our own without induction

OM F***** G!!!!!

Thanks Laura!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!! :happydance:

x

:wohoo: Finally!!
Good luck ema hope jacob comes for you soon xx

tweeeeet twooooooo yay....OMG so excited goodluck em

Thats so weird I logged at 6am and then I just had to log on again as I had a funny feeling.....!!!! Woo hooo!!! I really hope this is it Ema!! Sending labour vibes up the M6!!!!!!!!

Oh how exciting for her!! Lets hope he comes real soon!!!!!!

:yipee: Good Luck Ema! Can't wait to see the photos!!!

:happydance: :happydance:

Woooooooop!!! This had better be it!!! OMG he he he!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh :wohoo: Missed this one !!!!

Yay for Jacob... come on little man !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

wooohooo!!! Great stuff. Come on Jacob, you've kept u in suspense for far too long, don't stop now.

Good luck Ema x x x

Good Luck ema I hope this is it.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Woooooooooo he's on his way!!! Good luck Ema!!! OMG im so excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->