*update 7 Ema - JACOB'S HERE!!!!!*

:happydance: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Ema!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Jacob!!! x

:yipee:Thats fantastic news!!! I actually can't believe he's finally making his appaerence!!

Wahooo:wohoo::wohoo:

Good luck hun:thumpup:

Wayhay Jacob here you come :D So glad for Ema xxx

:happydance:Good luck Ema, i thought he'd set up home in there, lol. :happydance:

Wohoooo, go Jacob!! Good luck Ema, can't wait to see the pics!

YAY finaly hes on his way congrats n good luck from moomin n baby zane :D

:wohoo:

yay,I'm so glad she didn't end up with an induction! Good luck Ema!

Thats so weird I logged at 6am and then I just had to log on again as I had a funny feeling.....!!!! Woo hooo!!! I really hope this is it Ema!! Sending labour vibes up the M6!!!!!!!!

I'm exactly the same as you! Couldn't sleep at about 6 and thought, I'll just check if anything's doing on bnb and I had a "feeling". Then I woke up for the second time (strange sleeping patterns at the moment!) and I see this thread. Waheeeey :happydance:

OooOOOh how exciting! Ema has certainly had a long wait, she was having twinges nearly 3 weeks ago when I went in to have my LO, hope her waiting is over and Jacob makes his appearance soon!
Good luck! :)

Oh yeah oh yeah go ema!!!I was just saying to my OH last nigjht they can not let her wait any longer.Wahoo cant wait for news.bugger i got to go out till 4.Speak soon Mummy!!

AT LAST!!!

:) :) Ema must be so excited (in between contractions) :) :)

Ooooo Jacob is on his way!!! WHOOP brilliant that she wont be leaving without him!! Next time we speak to her, she will be a mummy

I am sooooooo excited for you Ema - didn't you say that he would come when he was ready??? :D

Keep going and remember YOU CAN DO IT :D

yay :D

Good boy jacob you keep on coming

Good luck ema you can do it!!
xx:hug:

OMG how exciting, good luck Ema!!

We're thinking of you. x

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics