Update! 8 weeks and names are picked!

Radiance

Reaction score
If it's a girl, her name will be Noelle Marie!! :)

We have our baby names picked out! We have a set for twins (since we still haven't had an u/s) and our boy and girl names picked out. I am in love with my girl names though! So happy, with our other two we couldn't decided on any names, our 1st, we didn't know until I was already due and with our 2nd, I didn't have much time looking since he was named after his grandpa and great grandpa :)

We are still really early so I'm holding off saying anything to anyone else.
Do any of you have names picked out? I actually feel much more relieved, although I have never liked picking out boy names, even our names for boys are questionable still. :haha:

My top girl names are:
  1. Grace
  2. Noelle
  3. Vanessa
  4. Maddison

*We really want the middle name to be Marie

My top boy names are: (very much questionable, I'm just not in love with them)
  1. Landon
  2. Liam
  3. Noah
    *Elijah
    *Greyson

Twin names (if b/g): Sadie and Saxon

:thumbup:

aww i love your baby names.. super cute :D Im 9 weeks and we have picked a boy name Donnagh Padraig (very irish names cause im irish haha) and we cannot agreed on any girl names so far.. although we are really thinking its twins :)

Lovely! We've got Amelia Grace and Charlie Jacob picked out so far :)

aww i love your baby names.. super cute :D Im 9 weeks and we have picked a boy name Donnagh Padraig (very irish names cause im irish haha) and we cannot agreed on any girl names so far.. although we are really thinking its twins :)

Thank you! I love your boy name!! I have never been able to pick out boy names, just can't find any I absolutely love, the girl names were a breeze though! I chose about 10 because my husband and I can never agree on any either, with our 1st, he chose names like Iris, flower names and I was just not into it so I am prepared this time around! :haha:

Have you had your first scan yet? Why do you think you may have twins? I have this big bump already and never with my others so I'm wondering if we are having twins.

Ive got a boy choice I think as it was my 2nd choice for my son but unsure bout girls!

All your names are lovely! We have Rosanna for a girl, and Perry for a boy :) we can find out the sex in 3 weeks!! Can't wait!! XxxxxxX

All your names are lovely! We have Rosanna for a girl, and Perry for a boy :) we can find out the sex in 3 weeks!! Can't wait!! XxxxxxX

I just love everyone's names that they have chosen! They are all so unique and nice sounding! 3 weeks is so soon! How exciting!! I get my first scan Monday so I am really excited :)

Ive got a boy choice I think as it was my 2nd choice for my son but unsure bout girls!

I know your names will be amazing since both of your children have great names!

I've got mine too Penelope Jane for a girl and Rory George for a boy :)

We like the name Poppy for a girl .... nothing for a boy yet. But we want dont want to find out the sex this time (if everything goes ok) xx

I just can't wait to know so we can buy girl or boy stuff :D xxxxx

We've got Heidi Jayne for a girl & Ollie Philip for a boy :happydance::baby:

It is so nice having names picked out already! I know, I can't wait until I know what I'm having so I can start buying stuff! I already bought a bouncer and some clothes for both genders, it's the waiting game now!

I like Issma Ivy for a girl - my maternal great grandmother and paternal grandmothers names. OH flat out refuses them though. And Dexter Eddie for a boy.....I just like the name Dexter and Eddie is my only surviving grandparent and I love him sooooo much! They go well with the surname too - Beetles

Aww gorgeous names :D my sisters called Vanessa :) we have out names picked to from last time lol Caitlyn for a girl and Anthony for a boy :) I love the picking baby names stage :D

Thank you! I love your boy name!! I have never been able to pick out boy names, just can't find any I absolutely love, the girl names were a breeze though! I chose about 10 because my husband and I can never agree on any either, with our 1st, he chose names like Iris, flower names and I was just not into it so I am prepared this time around! :haha:

Have you had your first scan yet? Why do you think you may have twins? I have this big bump already and never with my others so I'm wondering if we are having twins.

Ooh im the total opposite.. i cant pick any girl names that i loove.. well there is one name, Amelia, but daddy hates the name.. does your husband love all the names on your list??

I think its twins because its my first and im definitely already showing and theres twins on both sides of my family.. and my doctor was hinting at it. :haha:

I was suppose to have a scan this week but i had to cancel it :growlmad: but hopefully il get another app for a scan next week x

I've got quite a list of names, but my favourites are
Girl
Isabella Ava
Sophia Rose

Boy
Tyler Lachlan
Shiloh Connor

For a girl I like either lyla, amberlee, or tinley. Boys names are tough for us! So it will take awhile lol

I had baby names picked out 2 weeks ago when I first found out I was pregnant. I don't know if they will change or not but we only have one name for each gender picked out. I've had an ultrasound already so I know it's only one baby, though. With my first pregnancy, I had the girl name picked out from about 5 weeks but we couldn't agree on a boy name. When we found out we were having a boy, it didn't help much and then around 30 weeks we finally agreed on Holden Christopher.

Our names this time around are:

Calliope Rose (Cali for short) for a girl

Jaiden Elliot for a boy. I might call him JayJay for a nickname, not sure.

I really am hoping this is going to be a girl, though... so I have one of each and cause I want to buy cute little dresses and head bands with flowers. I like to knit so I want to knit a few baby clothes and blankets and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->