Update! 8 weeks and names are picked!

Hi everyone GREAT names! I already have 3 children and their names are:

Joshua Stephen II after his daddy so easy name to pick!

Avarie Jaylynn I wanted Ava and dh wanted Avery so we compromised and spelt it this way and her nickname is Ava. her middle name is dh's mom and dads middle names put together although I was tricked into it bc I had actually wanted to spell it Jailen but he said it had to be the other way I gave in and when she was like 2 months old I found out....needless to say I was pissed!

Jamison Terrence Jay Jamie is his nick name and his middle name is dh's dad's fist and middle name. yeah yeah I know too many named after him and his family so this baby's name will be either

Allyson Joy, Ally for short and Joy is my middle name

or

Blake DeWayne and DeWayne is my dad's middle name. although I think I rather name him completely after my dad Jeffrey DeWayne. he is the greatest man in the world who has been through hell and back and might have his cancer back after 8yrs in remission....sigh....just got to get dh to agree to it!

My name is Vanessa :)

We only picked a boy name since I have such a strong feeling that it's a boy. He will be Silas Benjamin (Daddy is Ben)

Today I was bored and decided to look through a baby name site and baby name lists (nameberry) and came up with 2 more girls names and 1 boy. Here is my full updated list.

Girl:

Calliope Rose
Ava Elizabeth
Addison Charlotte

Boy:

Jaiden Elliot
Ryker Gage

All such gorgeous names!

We have a few picked out - but can't agree on one yet..

Girl:
- Summer Violet
- Marnie Rose
- Matilda Rose
- Evangeline Victoria
- Ivy Rose

Boys:
- Cruz (unknown middle name)
- Lincoln (unknown middle name)
- Armarni (unknown middle name)

Congratulations on the BFP!

Love the names...we have one picked for each. If its a girl then I might revisit the girl mane.
Boy:
Wyatt alex

Girl:
Mila Alice

We've had our names picked for a while. There is only one name for each gender we can agree on.

Leo Phillip ( my dads name was Phillip and he died from cancer 1 year ago)
And for a girl Darcie India. My OH wanted a family name in the middle but we couldn't find one that sounded nice with Darcie so I picked India luckily he likes it now. I still love my other names but it's a BIG fat no from OH.

They are Noah, Caleb, Elliott for boys and

Maddison, Amelia, Erin, Jaymz and Imogen for girls. :hugs:Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"