UPDATE!!!***After an awful week my LO will be here tomorrow at last!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Had the worst ever week of pre labour my body has been start stopping constantly, numerous hospital trips thinking this really is it.. only.to be told each time im only 2cm and 50% effaced. 4 sweeps, had a show and still NOTHING. Well tomorrow i will be 9 days overdue but I am going in for induction number 4!! You'd think my body would know the drill by baby number 4 and just come but apparently not lol. It's starting to really hit home now that I am about to give birth again and I'm getting scared not going to lie. He's completely back to back aswel just like my other 3 and they never turned the right way in labour, so i know exactly what pain is coming my way!!! Anyway wish me luck eeekkkkk!!! X

Good luck! I hope your induction goes smoothly! :flower:

Eek! How exciting! Good luck! :)

Btw I understand completely how you feel. I'm in early labor right now. I was sent home twice already and am getting nervous/impatient with each hour that goes by. These July babies are being stubborn.

Hi ladies my little man is here! Baby Albert weighing 8lb.9oz. I went into labour from the propess pessary after 12 hours of being put in, it happened.so fast i had a few very intense contractions really close.together and was 6cm already, got wheeled round to delivery suite and had him 2 hours later with only 15 minutes pushing. Labour was excruciating pain though where he was back to back but got through it all with gas and air. Anyway I'm completely in love with him and cherishing every second as he really is my last baby lol. Wishing you all the best ladies for rest of your pregnancies! Thank you for everything xx

Congratulations on the arrival of Baby Albert!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->