update after my bfp for the BAW girls

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
Think i might be winging my way back to you soon...

Monday collapsed at home with pain and rushed to my hospital and seen by my colleagues (so embarassing).. cut a long story short my corpus leutem on the right where i was having niggly pains ruptured and i bled internally....i didnt want to be laproscoped so we went for conservative management...

Pregnancy wise its so early i cant get reassurance from a scan and my bhcg rise isnt great so now they are also worried about ectopic as well....:cry:

.. i'm very shocked, very sad and in a lot of pain....
ive been let home and they are going to monitor me and see how i go!

It aint looking rosy...i think i'm on my way back...
Thought it was a good idea to update you....

On the positive side- MY HUSBAND IS MY HERO!!!!! He has been amazing and we are both now hoping the bean sticks.....

Oh no, I'm not one of the BAW girls but just wanted to say i'm really sorry to hear that and i'll have my fingers crossed that things turn out okay for you :hugs: xxx

Im not a BAW either but im so sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out good for u both! Best wishes.

Oh doc.. sounds like an awful day... not sure what to say really... all BAW girls will be there for you.

Lets hope the bean sticks!!

:hug: :hug:

Oh Doc Im so sorry to hear you are having to go through all this worry hun :hugs:

Take things as easy as possible & relax as much as you are able to (I know how hard it is to relax at times like this but even tho this looks bad at the moment it doesn't necessarily mean bad news for you & your bean)

I'll be sending you lots of positive sticky vibes & hoping you are back with better news soon :hugs:

I really hope everything turns out ok for you sweetheart xx

Doc - I hope the bean sticks and you feel better soon :hugs:

How awful, i've got my fingers crossed for a sticky bean.xxx

Doc - Im really sorry what you have been through. As Nicky has said, try to relax as best you can. Have got everything crossed. Send you loads of sticky vibes.

BIG BIG :hug:

Love Kerry xxx

Oh Doc hun! I am thinking of you and praying your little bean sticks :hugs:

Sorry to hear you are in pain. Got my fingers crossed that it is a sticky bean.
xx

So sorry Doc, really hope everything works out for you sending you big ((hugs))

Hi

Not an official BAW girl, but defo BAW! Just wanted to say good luck and sorry that you're having to go through this.

Love and prayers that the little bean is sticking.

Big :hug:

Oh no! Doc, I'm so sorry! I hope everything turns out okay! :hugs:

really hoping and praying that this isn't the end for you.....wishing lots of baby glue over to you.......

put your feet up and take care.....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

:hugs: I am thinking of you and your bean.

I'm sorry to hear that you've gone through this. I hope that everything turns out okay. stick bean stick!

Thanks guys.. to update...

hcg is still rising but nothing on scan so still worried about ectopic...will see how we go.. fingers crossed..hoping i stay in 1st tri....

thanks for all your love and support...hoping you all bfps soon.....

Hey Hun,

Still have everything crossed for you. :hug:

Doc, I'm still wishing you all the best for you and bean. :hugs:

So sorry to hear your having a time of it lately Doc sending you lots of sticky vibes love & plenty of :hug: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->