update after my bfp for the BAW girls

Hi Doc, hows things? Are you scheduled for any more appointments? sending you lots of baby dust x

Thanks guys...

Trying to stay sensible and levelheaded- off out to see the dark knight tonight to keep our minds off of it all.. pain settled down a lot but still cant sleep at night because of it which is reducing me to tears at times and still on and off painful...

Spoken to my friend who is 12 weeks and she is driving me bonkers with her handy hints for morning sickness and the like... took the moral high road and didnt lose the plot when i want to scream at her that actually i would kill for all the morning sickness in the world if i could just know that everything is just ok and this pregnancy is just in the right place...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the insensitivity!!!!I just want to cry.. but trying to be strong....

Friday is scan day... all will be revealed...hope you all good in BAW.. trying to stay away from reading so much on the forums at the mo so will catch up with everything soon...i'm hopelessly out of touch with what everyone is up to...didnt realise buffycat is 6 weeks-i am the insensitive one now...Reedy- lovely to have you back!!!! Samba, ipcreka, golcarlilly- you so supportive with your messages...Chris77- got my fingers crossed now you are ttc...

YOU ARE ALL WONDERUL!!!!!!! Thank you......will keep you all in the loop for sure!

:hugs: Doc :hugs: Good luck with your appt on Friday. You'll be in my thoughts.

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for friday hun, thinking of you xx

I'm new, but am so sorry to hear about your trouble. I hope everything turns out ok tomorrow, good luck, and I'm glad the pain as lessened.

Thanks guys... just to update you... scan was good.. i'm out by a week on dates though...gestational sac is 5 weeks size- dates i'm 6 weeks...but the big news is they think there is a second gestation sac...so it might be two in there! I say might as the second one is not very clear and its a bit smaller and it wasnt very clear... i think the scanner thought it was possibly a pregnancy which might be ending as well... we need to have another scan to figure out if either have heartbeats as its still too early to tell....we might have had two and end up with one...

you know what after the last 2 weeks i'm just so thrilled there is something in the right place- one or two i dont mind...!!!!!!!! The drama continues... scan in 10 days and hopefully something definative will draw this limbo to conclusion and we can start to breathe again......xx

Hi Doc,

Glad everything is starting to look better for you... But sorry that its being a long drawn-out experience for you. I still have absolutley everything crossed for you.

Enjoy the film tonight, Im so jealous I really want to see it. DF's working over the weekend.

Keep us posted and don't you lift a finger.... let OH run after you!!

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt1854432fltt.gif

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and relieved! :hugs: Good luck with the next scan.

I have everything crossed for you hun x Good luck with the next scan x
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"