update and new diet plan

curlygirl87

Reaction score
hi ladies i have posted on this forum a few times as i think this is where i fit in, waiting to try until i finish my dgree at the end of this year. Been having a few problems with my periods for the last few months for example i have not have a period since 21/11/09 really frustrating! been to the doctors a number of times and there is no resolution except that she suspects i may be developing PCOS, however my bloods are fine and im not preganat accoriing to three HPT and one done in the lab at hospital. she also sujested that my wieght may be the issue as i am and always have been overwieight since my teens so im going to try slim fast for a few weeks and eatting fresh meals in the evening as before i tended to go for conveience food as an option anyoneelse trying to lose wieght at the mo ? she also suggested that stress may be affetcying myh periods as i work twop jobs and go to uni full time im not sure really what the prblem is but thought i would ahre with you ladies in the WTT page thanks for reading if you do :thumbup:

I prefered slimming world because it seemed more normal but just my opinion, hope your situation is resolved and good luck:thumbup:

thank you and yeah i was thinking of slimming world too if this does not work tanks for replying x

I've just had a very similar problem, I am and have been overweight since being a teenager and recently (through stress of OH not working and mum being very ill) have been eating a lot more than usual. I put on about a stone and a half and I was already overweight. My periods have always lasted 3/5 days and have always been quite heavy. 3 months before Christmas they were very light and only lasting a day or two, barely worth using tampons. Started losing weight and three weeks ago and first period is back to normal. Obviously I can't be sure but I think it's about the weight gain/loss.

I too would recommend something like slimming world or weight watchers. To lose weight and keep it off it needs to be more of a long term solution and lifestyle change (easy to say I know but I have previously successfully lost 3 and a half stone through WW and can spot exactly where I went wrong lately).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->