*Update* Another freak out from me - Ultra Sound today!

VanderBaby

Reaction score
*Update*

We saw the bean! YAY! He was wiggling all around and was measuring right on track. They did the heartbeat but we didn't hear it only saw the flicker - she says the report will tell the midwife the rate because they aren't allowed to tell you. Hubs got to come and watch too and he was amazed! The tech told me that she wouldn't call the hubs in if she thought something was wrong, and smiled. So yay! Pics below!

So I really don't feel pregnant at all (with my girls I was so sick!) this time.....just sore boobs that are much better now (9 weeks 4 days pregnant) and a bit more tired at night.

So I have my ultra sound today in a few hours and I am panicked!

This is all I know:

HCG

Jan 20 - 726
Jan 22 - 1614 - progesterone 46
Jan 27 - 13,000
Feb 2 - 40,300
Feb 17 - 167,000

I had an ultra sound at 5 weeks that showed a tiny dot but that was all they could see at that time.

Today I am going for a dating ultra sound and I'm a nervous wreck!

My levels are up but I don't have really any symptoms.....I did with my girls so I feel nervous.

Attachments

• Our Baby Feb 24, 2016    1.jpg
    Our Baby Feb 24, 2016 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Our Baby Feb 24, 2016.jpg
    Our Baby Feb 24, 2016.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
It is such a nerve wrecking time! I hope all is well and hopefully soon you'll see a wee heart beating!

Awww good luck and hang in there! <3 I have my first ultrasound tomorrow at 5 weeks 3 days and another blood draw. I am a ball of anxiety because my symptoms went WAY down the end of last week.

Good luck!!! I had NO symptoms with my second or third babies. My first and fourth (current) were sooooo awful with morning sickness, sore breasts, exhaustion, cramping, everything in the books. But they were all perfect pregnancies. The two with no symptoms were just easy, wonderful pregnancies! I didn't even remember I was pregnant most of the time with my second-born. With my third, my SPD kicked in early, but that was my only symptom the whole time.

I hope you get an easy, perfect pregnancy this time. It is maddening to not get any symptoms when you've had a rough pregnancy before, but it is wonderful to look back and remember how eeeeeeasy it was!

Thanks so much ladies. Off to fill my bladder and see our babies wiggly body and beautiful heart beat! I will report back!

With those levels I'm sure all is fine. I had no symptoms with either of my boys :)

So happy to see that :)
How many weeks are you now? I have a dating scan at 8+4 so I'm curious what I will see at that point

I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant ..... my ultra sound pics are in the first post. Still looks like a little blob at this point ;)
The head is on the left and the little nub sticking out on the right is the leg =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->