UPDATE BFN CVS EVAP Please Help. Evap line or BFP

deeder31

Reaction score
Need some opinions. I took two tests a day apart same result. VERY faint line. I saw the line in the 10min time limit. I am three weeks late. Although I am late often and not pregnant. We have been trying for some time now and I already have two beautiful children. Just looking for some opinions. :) Thanks

UPDATE BFN, took an answer early test this morning....bfn :( :( This is just an evap line?? But this showed up before the 10min mark, so really not sure what to think

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 201
Umm well I think I see a shadow, but I dont know if I see any color, I think you should retest using a FRER or actually any type of Pink dye test, blue dye ones are really tricky.

I see a really faint line too! I agree with Rae, I would def get a pink dye test. I had a faint positive on a blue dye test last month but it was a false positive!

i see a very faint line maybe it could be the start of something but i am not to crazy about blue dye tests anyway they are very known for giving false pos.

I see something but I am not a fan of blue dye tests as they have given false positives before, try a FRER :)

looks like an evap to me hun, i dont trust those blue dye ones at all! retest with a frer <3

BFN Took an answer early repsonse this morning....bfn :( So the cvs one was just an evap line. grrrrr

Hey hun, I had 3 CVS Pharmacy test Evaps... All came up within the time limit and seemed to be bluey.... Here they are:

However, don't give up, I got my BFP on a FRER at 12dpo (after doing the CVS's before I'd even ovulated.. on a whim)... I'd personally recommend sticking to pink dye tests!!

Good luck!!

xx

Attachments

• Pregtest22.jpg
    Pregtest22.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 59
Sorry you got an evap hun!

Can i give you some unsolicited advice? If you've been trying for a while and you're "late" each cycle, but not pregnant it could just be that your cycles are longer than the "textbook" 28 days and you're not actually late at all. I highly recommend the book "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. It is the fertility bible, i swear! This woman got me knocked up 3 times! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->