UPDATE BFN must be evap

deeder31

Reaction score
I inverted the picture and can see highlighted parts of the "shadow line" Anyone else see it?? Does that mean its not a evap line??

UPDATE

This was a cvs brand, the line showed up before 10min mark, but took answer early response this morning and came up BFN. Not sure what to think. I am nauseas, tired, bb hurt, three weeks late.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 41
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 71
I see something faint in the not inverted one but I don't really trust blue dye tests. I would retest with a FRER if I were you. Did it come up within the time frame?

Yes I saw the line within the alloted time. This was a cvs brand. I am just wondering cause I see a glow in the inverted one and would it show up at all if it was a evap lline??

I defo see something test again in a few days! Fingers crossed for ou hun xxx

I can see something, but i just wouldn't trust the blue dye tests. I hope that you get a clearer line with a pink test chick. Will you be testing again?

to save your sanity, step away from the hpt's for a few days and then retest with frer. blue dye tests are notorious for evaps. fx'd!

I'll be testing again in about a week. My problem is that with my other two children I always got a faint line. I dont feel so bad after reading everyone elses tests, I thought I was just crazy! LOL. All I know is I feel prego. but not trying to think about it too much right now. I do see a line in both my pics and when I inverted it I could see it "glow" also, so that should mean there is color in the positive otherwise it wouldnt "glow" when inverted right? if it was just a evap line there would be no color which means when I inverted it it wouldnt show anything. I dont know maybe Its wishful thinking!!! :)

Hi sweetie. Unfortunately the myth that evaps don't glow is that exactly - a myth. I have attatched a pic I took of a evap on crystal clear blue dye test - and it was definitely an evap. However thats not to say that yours is not the start of your bfp and I really hope it is for you.

Hope this helps

xxx and :hugs:

Attachments

• myevap.jpg
    myevap.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 16
  • myevap2.jpg
    myevap2.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts