(UPDATE! BFP 8DPO!) Tight ABS/Feels like I did sit ups

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Anyone else? I am 3 dpo :haha: But I seriously can't help but notice this. It started around 1 a.m. and I thought I imagined it. Felt like I worked out my abs. And I have this constant tight feeling like I am in the middle of doing a sit up. You know at the moment your abs squeeze?

I then have to relax my stomach.

But when I put my hand on my stomach it just feels normal.

It is something that is just noticeable. Doesn't hurt.

I am now 5 dpo. I have been searching the internet high and low to figure this out.

I now know that "stretching" is the term women use to describe the sore ab feeling I mentioned.

It happened to me again tonight. I was just standing there talking and my abs felt sore. And I said wait a minute..I think this is the stretching feeling ladies mention. So I looked that up and came across this thread:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/7781087/anyone-else-feel-their-stomach-stretch

Baby Dust!

Just updating for anyone who may have this, I just got my BFP!! I am over the moon right now!

Oh wow! Congratulations!! So happy for you, and how lucky are you to get one so early 8 dpo!! Have you posted symptoms by dpo anywhere? xxx

Oh wow! Congratulations!! So happy for you, and how lucky are you to get one so early 8 dpo!! Have you posted symptoms by dpo anywhere? xxx

I have not but I sure will!! I will let you know when I do. But honestly, if I haven't let you know please remind me because i have pregnancy brain already! I am forgetting things all the time. Started 6 dpo.

I have not but I sure will!! I will let you know when I do. But honestly, if I haven't let you know please remind me because i have pregnancy brain already! I am forgetting things all the time. Started 6 dpo.

Awwww that's so exciting! I gues you don't mind all the weirdo symptoms if it means you are actually pregnant!! :happydance:

Awwww that's so exciting! I gues you don't mind all the weirdo symptoms if it means you are actually pregnant!! :happydance:

Exactly lol!! I sure don't honey! Not one bit!

Here are my symptoms MrsUnicorn!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-bfp-very-detailed-symptoms.html#post36626403

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->