*UPDATE* -chemical- Clinical guard tests- line??

drjo718

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm back and ttc #3. I bought clinical guard tests this time around, which I've never used before, and now I'm not sure if I'm seeing legit lines! I should've just gone with wondfos again. Someone tell me if you see anything! One is morning, one is early evening. 11/12 dpo. My other pregnancies I've always seen a clear line by 10/11 dpo. I'm having symptoms, but my mind could be playing tricks on me.
Screenshot_20190128-224738.png 20190129_013511.jpg

I think something extremely faint MIGHT be catching my eye. Fingers crossed it turns to bfp very soon x

I think something extremely faint MIGHT be catching my eye. Fingers crossed it turns to bfp very soon x
Yes, what I see is sooo faint! It's slightly better in person, but I still did a double take. I'm not sure if these tests are known for evaps/indents/false positives. If I ever saw a hint of something on a wondfo, it was positive. I just don't know with these!

Something’s catching my eye without even opening pics....hope it darkens xxx

It's there looks like the start to your bfp Gl

I've used clinical guard before and that looks like a promising bfp!

Tried a frer today. It's very faint. Not sure it should be this faint at 13dpo. It's pink in person. 20190129_122943.jpg

I see it on frer!! Maybe you ovulated a little later tha. You thought! Or just took a little longer to implant! It’s all about the doubling time and hcg increasing!!

I see it on frer!! Maybe you ovulated a little later tha. You thought! Or just took a little longer to implant! It’s all about the doubling time and hcg increasing!!
This! That still looks like a BFP to me!

Thanks! I'm 100% sure I ovulated within a 3 hour window. I'm on fertility meds and have major pressure in the few days leading to ovulation, then it's relieved when the egg releases. It's previously been confirmed by ultrasound and bloodwork. Happens every time I'm on these meds. I'm hoping for later implantation. I had a chemical in August and had really light tests, so I'm really hoping it's not that again.

Well, the clinical guard tests have no line today, and the frer is so faint it's barely visible. Looks like another chemical pregnancy. That's 2 of the last 4 ovulations that have ended this way. Anyone know if I need other testing at this point?

I kept having chemicals. Had a pelvic scan which showed my lining was really thin, so I researched how to improve this, couple of cycles later we were pregnant and I currently have a ten week old in my lap.
I would suggest getting checked out if possible to save wasting time and to avoid this happening again if possible because it really is heartbreaking. I left it ages. Almost 18 month before getting checked out. I regret not doing it sooner.
In the meantime, providing it doesn’t interfere with things re PCOS, or any drugs you’re on, you could do what you can to make sure things like lining is thick (seems to make sense to me, the reasons sticking out for a cp would be abnormal cells or lining before other things I imagine since you need a good lining for successful implantation), eggs and sperm are in good health, healthy blood etc all things you can do yourself to increase your chances of a healthy pregnancy.

FWIW I do see that line clearly. Yes it’s faint, but until you start bleeding (if you do) then there’s always a chance you implanted late and the other tests are just not showing up as good. I remember my ICs were much darker in the afternoons and evenings rather than with fmu

Thanks everyone. My test yesterday was negative, and I started bleeding this morning. It's full-on, with clots and some tissue, so I know this was another chemical. I have a call in to my midwife to see if I need testing. I had a fibroid removed from inside my uterine cavity back in 2015, and it can grow back, so I'm a little concerned that has happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->