update good and bad. ALOT OF WORRIES.

Yay that's brilliant news! I'm glad she's okay, perhaps they can choose to do something else now they've seen how active she is and her movements :) x

Thats a relief that she is being active and looks good otherwise.
Hopefully now they choose the best method for her and you both!!

phewwww you scared a shit out of me when you said you couldn't feel her move since yesterday! so glad she's doing so fine! fingers crossed for you both and keep us posted pls!

They send me home after about 2 1/2 hours and everything looks terrific they put me on advair(steroid inhaler), im on bed rest but have so much to do which is going to be a bit hard but managable have to goto my school and sort things out with my teachers and guidance counselor for tutoring and such, they told me to try to keep my stress levels down thats why she wasnt moving at all since yesterday because i was so stressed because my mom was home and i was crying and worried about the baby so she stops moving when she gets scared. my poor baby girl . BUT EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT!!!:) their trying everything they can to keep her in their till 34 weeks :)

oohhhh true true! and the steroid inhaler plus the steroid shot you got also make her scared and more stress sensitive. steroids are natural stress hormones in our bodies that we need to cope with emergency situations, so no wonder both of you are additionally stressed out. with this i mean: cortisone (or dexamethasone you are probably being given or any other steroid) do not CAUSE stress. they RISE when you're stressed to help you cope (like HCG doesn't cause pregnancy, but it's rather a consequence of pregnancy).
this is why you are being given them, to help your baby develop faster. just that when you already have loads of them in your body, both of you are more reactive to additional stress you are getting!
so yes relaxation is the word, school is important for sure but your baby is way more important then that! and you're doing all the best you can so don't worry as much as u can!
and keep us posted, so happy you don't have to deliver her now!

yeah so im trying my best to not stress and think about my LO trying to stay happy no matter how stressful things are right now but i have great doctors by my side that will be a close eye on me and my baby girl!:) yeah i know me too because i started having contractions when i got to the hospital so asked the nurse if i delivered her now how long would they have to keep her and they said till my due date but they said those contractions were labor contractions and werent strong enough but if they increase to call immediately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->