**UPDATE** Guesses - scan at 12w3d

Hopeful27yrs

Reaction score
Have my own theory (having been at the scan) but was wondering what you guys think of this nub! My DH wants a girl I'm not bothered. Have had a stressful pregnancy and just want a healthy baby :flower: but keeping myself occupied whilst we await genetic tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 32
I'm totally new to this but I'm going to guess girl :)

I'm guessing girl, not great at reading ultrasounds but I had to break the tie :).

I'm thinking girl, too. I'm not an expert, and I'm not sure if I'm seeing the nub... but what I think is the nub looks to be parallel to the spine. Little cutie either way, though. :)

Don't see a nub, but the skull looks pretty round which points :pink:

Thanks for the guesses. My DH is very happy at all these girly guesses. Still a few days until our NIFTY comes back :(

**UPDATE** our nifty came back and it's a boy! Saw a convincing little nub on the scan when I had it twice but doubted myself with the skull shape.

**UPDATE** our nifty came back and it's a boy! Saw a convincing little nub on the scan when I had it twice but doubted myself with the skull shape.

Congratulations! It was the skull shape that made me guess boy as that's what my son's looked like xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->