**UPDATE** In hospital, Regular contractions, Now slowing down, Aarrgghh!!

amybe

Reaction score
Well I'm laid up in hospital as I went to my 38 week check today and my bp was high and protein in urine etc... So I was admitted here by my midwife, My bp is raised so I'm being kept in overnight! But since I got here I have started having contractions!! At first I thought they were just bh but they got stronger & stronger till I was breathing through them and they were showing on the CTG as coming every 3-4 minutes! Midwife felt my belly and said 'Ooo that was a good one!' but since I have been moved up to the ward for the night they've suddenly slowed down and pretty much stopped, they are more like every 10-15minutes now, Aaarrgghh!! I'm so frustrated, I just want things to happen now as it really looked like it was earlier :-( I hope things pick up again soon!! Long night ahead now my husband has gone home!! Come on baby!!...x

Awww I hope she comes tonight for you! Them hospital visits suck it'd be allot easier if our babes would come when we want!

Aww good luck! All sounds very promising. Hoping for a baby update tmw! Xx

Well after a restless night, My contractions are barely there & irregular, Gggrr!! BUT I stayed overnight last night (Thankfully in my own room!!) and am still here, Well the latest today is the doctors want me here till at least tomorrow now, My bp isn't stabilising and I'm now getting flashes and still have a persistant headache...The consultant in charge said the plan is if my bp stays as it is over the next 24hours, they will induce me tomorrow morning! So just a waiting game now, Thankfully my hubby and son are on their way over to keep me company for a bit, yay!...So hospital food and bed for me till at least tomorrow, Eurk!! But maybe a baby tomorrow!! x

Gross hospital food!!!! Sorry you have to stay there must be so uncomfortable...Good luck hope either your bp goes down and you get to go home or that you have a lovely induction tomorrow and get to meet your LO :)

I had contractions a minute or two apart and then right before I had my baby they got to be 10 mins apart. Baby could be here sooner than you think! Good luck!!

Well I've not had a proper contraction since this morning despite hubby and I going for a long walk round the hospital grounds, Settling down for the evening now, BP still high, no change at all, Still have headache & constant flashes so induction tomorrow is looking likely! I'm really hoping they do as I'm fed up now and am so ready to meet him!!...x

Ahhh congrats!!! Post pics! I can't wait to see him!! <3 good luck with everything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->