***UPDATE*** *NEW TEST* Positive hpt during ovulation?

Took this one about 20 min ago. AF is supposed to be here today. My tests have been so inconsistent that I'm not quite convinced yet. I have a gew more wonfos, so will use those up first. Just not sure what to think.

Attachments

• 20180131_122912.jpg
    20180131_122912.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 87
That is a very clear line! Maybe sometimes its more diluted thats why it feel wonky? But that's a clear line!!

:dust::bfp:So deff bfp! My lines are different at different times of the day! Gl

Thanks ladies. I'll keep u updated. I'vebeen feeling crampy, so either its AF or a lo snuggling in.

I have the hardest time seeing lines on those kinds of tests and yours jumped right out at me! Congrats and hopefully baby is snuggling in tight!

Another bfn this morning with fmu. I'm so confused. 😕

Hmm try another one this afternoon, that test yesterday was really positive. Maybe your fmu isn't as strong.

well, not much to report. I'm out of wondfos, and I've taken several more FRER's. They all have a barely there line. There is some pink to it, but it's so faint that I'm not convinced it's not an indent. It's always there within time, so I wouldn't call them evaps. If I am pg, I'm thinking CP, but I have been doing some reading and there are women who will test positive on a HPT when hitting their LH surge. At this point, I guess it's a wait and see scenario. If I O'd on time then I'm at like 17 dpo. If I O'd a week late, which is what I'm suspecting at this point, then I'm 10ish dpo. Either way, I feel like if I were pg, then a line would be more obvious. I'm thinking that AF should show up around the 8th, so if I get I haven't started by the 10th, I will retest. Either way, I'm ok. :)

LH can't turn a pregnancy test positive. It's possible for an OPK to be positive if you're pregnant, but it isn't possible the other way round, because pregnancy tests only look for hCG which is different. It's possible to have false positives in some cases of PCOS because of a cyst, but other than that it's not really possible with the exceptions of other conditions which can cause you to produce the hormone, but you'd likely know about those.
I have tested this theory out myself during ovulation and wasted some HPTs, all negative. Your strongest LH surge will be when you're about to ovulate, so if it concerns you, and if you aren't pregnant, then try a HPT when you ovulate next and see if it's positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->