Update on chele- New update on original post! Baby is here!!

lisa9999

Reaction score
Just had a text off chele and I said I would update for her. As you know she has been through the mill a bit this wk, with various trips to the hospital/ day care with suspected pre-eclampsia.

The text says 'just been sent home to get my bag as they want me in and will induce tomorrow morning at 11am'

Hopefully she will update me as things progress and I'll update this thread as things happen.

Wishing chele all the luck in the world !!

:dust::dust:

Further update -

just had this text

'they induced me at 6 last night with a pessary, had period pains since 11pm, but not contracting. They are checking me again at 6pm hopefully get me on list to pop waters tonight'

NEW UPDATE

hi all
chele has texted me to say bubs has arrived!! She had her waters broke at 7pm last night, by 1am babies heart rate started to drop so she had to have an emergency c section at 3.28am.

I know that Chele was firmly on team yellow, so I will let her have the pleasure of updating further!!

Congrats to chele and her hubby!!:happydance:

Good Luck to her hope everything goes well, i'm sure we were due around the same time! xxxx

Oh wow looks like she beat me after all! Hope it goes well for her, wishing her luck :dust:

Good Luck to her hope everything goes well, i'm sure we were due around the same time! xxxx

Yeah chele is due the same day as me (12th Apr) so she will be 38 wks on Monday x

Loadsa luck chele! Hope everything goes ok, thinking of you! :D xx

Best of luck chele - you get to meet flump soon! Will be thinking of you all tomorrow and can't wait for an update xxx

lots of love and luck hun xxx

Best of luck Chele, can't wait to hear all about LO!

Cat
xxxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm soooo excited for you!!! It's good that they don't want to leave you any longer, i bet your fed up will all the wee pots and tests. Hope you managed to finish your bag in time too :haha:
Can't wait to find out if flump is a boy or a girl, i'm defiantly out on the guessing game i think my date was the 15th or some thing :shrug:
Hope it all goes well and flump arrives safely xxx

Good luck Chele. Can't wait to hear what team you are on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->