Update on Grace..

Olivias_mum

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)
Graces platelets have dropped over the last few days and her white count has risen quite suddenly so they are suspecting that she has an infection, she also had a bleed into her stomach yesterday and they were pulling blood out of her NG tube so they havent started feeds yet annd they cant get a long line in, 2 tissued and leaked straight after they went in and after trying again 6 times they still cant get one in so they said it might have to be done surgically as she cant get calcium in her TPN through a normal vein! She had a blood transfusion 2 days ago annnd she has a PDA, nightmare!!!xxx

Wow, she (and you) is having a tough time, but as all premmie mums know, it's amazing what they can overcome......sending love and good vibes to you all xxxx

I'll second that. Positive vibes winging your way. It does always seem that the first wee while has more hiccups, fingers crossed she stabilises soon:hugs:

:hug: to you both. I hope things start to improve soon - these wee preemies are little fighters though. xxxxxx

well the NICU is always filled with ups and downs but hang in their mamma things are gonna turn around for the better soon, sending you :hugs: and lots of POSITIVE ENERGY

I hope grace starts improving soon. :hugs: to you both x

I hope things settle down soon for you and Grace. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs: I hope Olivia is well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->