Update on me ...Wish i could be normal.:(

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
So yesterday I saw my ob and we decided to just put me on strict bedrest and to take Terbulatine if I get contractions. I'm allwoed a maximum dose of 3 tablets a day. Well last night went well but i woke up today to some contractions at about 630am.

I started drinking fluids and took the first tablet...nothing helped. Took the second tablet.....still contracting. Just took the 3rd one about 25mins ago and STILL contracting. I'm having about 5 or 6 in an hour.

On top of the contractions this medication makes your heart race and makes you very shaky. I feel so crappy right now...:( I'm shaking as i type this and I feel like throwing up!!!:cry:

I rang my doctors office.....but they just got in so I'm sure it will be alittle bit before they call back. ARgh....i'll probably have to go in!!!

Thought i'd just update you girls incase i get admitted. I'm just so annoyed with all of this and really stressed out.

If they check me and my cervix hasnt changed at all thats a great thing.....but these contractions need to stop!!!!!:(

Thanks for listening to me.....you all are so wonderful.! :hug::hugs:

Oh no hun!! Do get ahold of them ASAP!! I hope you aren't dilating any further. You must be so scared and worried!! :( Sends you :hugs: I'm thinking of you and text me with updates and I'll let the girls know. Just stay off your feet and take it easy. I'm praying for the best for you and LO. Keep me posted. :hugs:

Fingers crossed they stop for you.

thinking of you....and good luck, hope they can stop the contractions hugsxx

Oh hun, you poor thing, can't believe you're going through all this.
I'll be keeping everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Just spoke with the nurse about 10mins ago. She said to drink, drink, drink and dont get up AT ALL.....and wait and see what happends in the next two hours. If I'm having more then 5 contractions in an hour after the two hours is up then i need to call back and we'll go from there.

i just hate it though that my heart rate is 180bpm...it feels terrible like i'm having my SVT attacks.:( It sucks and im nevous and shaky. I'm so worried for my little one and i just wish they could get these to stop and frankly they dont seem as worried as i am....umm i'm 19wks 2days....so very scary.....and have a pounding headache.

Thanks for all your wishes. I will keep updating for now.

Oh Gabs, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this my lovely... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really hope things settle down... I'm sorry there's not more we can do to help you, I hope you have plenty of help and support and just try to keep your chin up, a positive outlook can be quite a powerful thing when medical stuff is concerned, I've always found. I know that is SO much easier said than done...

Massive :hug: my lovely, take it easy and thanks so much for keeping us informed.
Thinking of you.
Shadow xxx

Gabby you are in my thoughts honey. Rest and deep breaths I keeping everything crossed that it passes for you. xxxx

Wishing you all the best hun, I hope things have calmed down for you now :hugs: x

OH my god hunni! I'm so sorry! Thinking of you with all my heart!

Glad to hear your updates and I hope bub stays put and them terrible contractions stop!!
xxxxxx

hope things have settled down for you ...fingers crossed

Gabrielle... thinking of you and hoping those contractions stop... everything crossed for you... :hugs:

Big :hug: hun, thinking of you. Hope little one makes himself cosy and stops those contractions xxx

Oh Gabrielle, I really hope things settle down soon. Thinking of you and your LO:hug::hug:

Gabby I so hope things have settled down. Thinking of you lots and have everything crossed. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"