Update on me

Fairy_Girl

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't really been around again. I have been in the hospital for the past day. Morning sickness pretty much took over my body and it landed me in the hospital. It started Sunday night, I was just feeling horrible, puking every 10 minutes or so, it got impossible to even keep water in my system. I managed to get about 3 hours of sleep Sunday night but was up on and off the whole night feeling sick. Monday morning the urge to be sick woke me up again around 8:00 am and lasted all day until I just was too week to do anything and DH found me passed out on the bathroom floor. He rushed me to the ER where they put me on fluids and a drug called Phenergen to make me stop felling so sick. I was very dehydrated but other than that everything looked ok. They kept me the whole day and overnight to watch the babies because their heartbeats were pretty low, Baby A was at 115bpm and Baby B was 112bpm. Once I wasn't getting sick anymore their heartbeats rose up into the 140's so they think it was probably stress that they were reacting to. So as of right now I'm taking the Phenergen every day to try to ease the morning sickness.

Ive been so weak lately but I will try to be on more. :)

:hugs: Wow...Sorry to hear that. Im glad that you and the babies are doing better. :hugs:

I'm so sorry you had to go through that.:hugs: Morning sickness really seems to make everything horrible. Just get as much rest as possible. Hope you feel better soon!

I am sorry to hear you have been so sick. I hope you are feeling better soon, Loads of hugs coming your way :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ugh... I am so sorry you are going through that!! I hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

Awww FairyGirl I hope it gets better for you soon! Being sick is no fun at all. Glad you got checked out and your lil ones are doing ok. Relax as much as you can hun! :hugs::hugs:

I am really sorry to hear that you've been sick.......I hate the morning sickness!!! Do your doctors think that it might be worse because you are carrying 2 babies? Hang in there, I hope that you are feeling better soon!!

Kellie:headspin:

My doctors never really said that it could be worse because I'm carrying twins but from the things I have read doing my own research a lot of women carrying twins say that pregnancy symptoms seem to effect them worse. I believe that could be part of the reason why I feel so sick. I'm chalking up the rest of it to stress mostly. My situation with my housing and my landlord and everything going on makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

sorry you have been sick .....

get well soon

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back