Update on my first ob/gyn.. :(

AmberIsAMom

Reaction score
My Dr's said that since I had a miscarriage in Oct that I might have bad cells. So I have my blood drawn and it ended up being in the 2k. I had an ultrasound, no baby, all but bad cells. The bad cells makes me think I'm pregnant and pregnancy tests. So now I have to get surgery this week. Worst day ever. :nope: :sadangel: :sad1:

Wow, I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs:
I have never heard of anything like that before, but that is really upsetting. Are you getting a D&C?
Again sorry to hear about your news, :hugs:

Yes, I'm getting a D&C at 1 Pm. It sounds horrible but I think i'll be fine. They will put me to sleep and everything. It's horrible thinking your pregnant but it's all a false pregnancy. I have to get this all cleared out, or there could be cancer and that worries me. I haven't had bleeding yet which is good.

I'm trying to get well. I had my surgery BUT there's a problem. I lost alot of blood, way more than expected. And so I had to get blood transferred into me. I would pass out and not wake up. I had to stay in the hospital.

i am so sorry to hear you are going through this. from what you are describing, you are having a molar pregnancy (did your doctor use sth similar to call your condition)? it is good that they spotted the process, it happens very rarely but if they spot it in time, it can all go well in the end.

losing blood can happen as you probably needed a more extensive D&C to make sure that all the bad cells are gone (better lose some more blood now than leave some of those cells in there, as they could potentially develop into cancer cells). it will all set in, they will keep you checked up for another 6 months regularly and it will all be ok.

this is a major trauma you're going through, so i hope your docs are smart enough to refer you to a therapist/psychologist/someone trusted you can talk to outside of your family. if they don't, then ask for it. it is your right and it could really help you in the long run.

hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->