Update on Rocco and me

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
Things have been pretty crazy recently and i haven't had much chance to get on here.

Rocco was in hospital again last week with a suspected hernia which would have required admission and an operation. Thankfully it's not a hernia but Hydrocoele. Basically a large ball of fluid. After his testicles dropped fluid filled the void its meant to disappear into his body but obviously didn't. The swelling should go down itself but he has another hospital appointment in 6 months to check it. If its not gone by the time he's 5 then they will operate.

Other than that Rocco's been good. Still teething shouldn't be too much longer for the 1st one to come through.

As for me i'm pretty stress out at the minute been going to the hospital ever day to visit my nan doesn't look likely that she'll make it to christmas but trying to stay positive.

Hopefully i'll get a chance to catch up with everyones news soon. Hope everything well with everyone. Will upload some recent pics of Rocco shortly. He's changed so much.

Sorry for the essay.

:hug: to u sounds like ur very busy. glad roccos ok tox
sorry about ur nan.xxxx

:hugs;

Sorry your having a streeful time. Good about rocco being ok :)
And im sorry to hear about your nan :hugs:

Aww bless you hun...:hugs:

Glad Rocco is doing well...hope you feel better soon hun xx

:hug: glad Rocco is doing so well, cant wait to see pics.
:hugs: sorry things are so stressful at the moment :hugs:

that is very scary, but I am glad that it is not a hernia, and hopefully it will clear soon!

Sorry about your grandmother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->