Update on spotting!!

Canadianmom4

Mom to 5 beautiful kids!!
Reaction score
Went to my EPU appointment this afternoon and the baby is doing great!! Such a relief to see the little heart flickering away. I'll still worry, just not as much. The spotting has calmed down, let's hope it stays away. Up until this point I haven't let myself get too excited, and it seems so real now seeing him/her on the screen. This is a first child for my SO and he's just beaming. He wouldn't allow himself to get too excited but now I think he's relaxed and will finally get excited. :cloud9:

To all those out there spotting, stay positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 23
Aww that's great.i have scan tomorrow and had a little brown spotting past week or so. Hoping scan shows all good tomorrow

Such great news!! I had spotting in week 6 and then again in week 8!! It was scary!! I had scans both times and same as you they said all was well. Hard not to worry anyways!!!
Have a H&H 9 months!

I'm so confused, why am I still spotting. It's not a lot.. It's not bright red, more like a burgundy colour. It's not all the time, and only when I wipe. I can NOT wait to get out of first trimester!

Yup mine was burgundy, brown. I cant wait to get out of first trimester either!!!!!! I tell that hubby everyday.

Aww just try to stay postive right now I'm about 6 1/2 weeks and had spotting and a scan and my little one is still good and I'm still spotting as well just a light pink or burgundy color.

Aww just try to stay postive right now I'm about 6 1/2 weeks and had spotting and a scan and my little one is still good and I'm still spotting as well just a light pink or burgundy color.

Wow, so many of us spotting, and pretty much the same time frame. It is definitely more common than I ever thought. :hugs:

I spotted with all three pregnancy. First with my daughter at 6 1/2 weeks and went for a sono and her heart was only beating 65 beats per minute and the doctor said I would miscarry as the baby isn't viable with such a slow heat beat. 5 days later she triple in size and heartrate was 130. She is now a healthy 21 month old. My last pregnancy I started spotting and within hours I was bleeding with clots and sono showed no sac at 5 1/2 weeks and hcg was 9. I miscarried and this pregnancy I started spotting at 6 1/2 but heartrate was 110 and everyhing looks great. Repeat sono next Thursday! Hopefully this one sticks. Doctor said it could be do to a all sub chorianic bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->