update on the witch....

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
err.. like not happening!!!! What the ****** is going on???

Had literally brown spotting- which i was sure was :witch:starting then nothing!!!!!!

Starting to be confused... 4 days late if that aint :witch:...

HELP!!!!!!!

My impantation bleed was just the same as you described..... Any chance you could be pg? xxxx

im sitting at work trying to figure that out.. frantically looking through my posts to figure out when i had ?+ve ovulation test... around 17th/18th june when i had only slightly positive bands on the sticks for two days as its my first real month getting to know my cycle i've done them everyday as i'm irregular off the pill.. but i've got pcos so was really unsure whether they would work for me...

Had brown spotting about 1 week ago too though...

Been super super moody horrible nasty edgy cow this week but assumed that it was all just stress with nephew/jealousy/anger stuff working through....

My LMP was 9/6....

That would make me really on the cusp of 4 weeks since LMP- so confusing!!!....

I'm probably just stressing and that why its all out of kilter...

What do i do??? I guess i just have to wait... but im going to a wedding on sunday... do i drink or no??????? IF i drink i'm drinking to get drunk so its a worry if i dont know by then.. eeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just been on an ovulation calculator (base on 28 days cycle) my fertile time would have been approx 19-24th june.. hubby was back in the country then and we did bd..

And i should be able to test from around 7th ish.. as my 4 weeks.....

The next three days are going to be hell!!!!

PS tested this am :bfn:........

Feel wierd- does part of me want the witch? the other part definately doesnt...its just we were really going to ttc properly in the coming months....feels odd being in this situation.....

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

just been on an ovulation calculator (base on 28 days cycle) my fertile time would have been approx 19-24th june.. hubby was back in the country then and we did bd..

And i should be able to test from around 7th ish.. as my 4 weeks.....

The next three days are going to be hell!!!!

PS tested this am :bfn:........

Feel wierd- does part of me want the witch? the other part definately doesnt...its just we were really going to ttc properly in the coming months....feels odd being in this situation.....

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: i know this feeling

been reading through loads of others peoples early preg symptoms and i cant really identify with any of them yet.. its all so vague..

when i had mcs i felt different but no real symptoms... i'll keep you posted..

Thanks for the advice.. just needed to get it all out today you know?!!

Confusing times!

Doc - I know how you feel I went through similar last cycle. Try not to dwell to much and get to stressed about it. If you can... :hug:

brownish discharge just started so think i was right the :witch: is here!!!!

Boo hoo!!!!

same thing happened to me last month. she was early this month though .......our minds are pretty influential over of bodies.......

update is... had really really really light period over the weekend and still having brown spotting.. never had this before ever.. all tests :bfn: but feeling majorly odd and unusual.. i suspect its a no go this month- such is life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->