Update on yesterdays post on BFP

minime2009

Reaction score
Well, had my docs appointment this morning.

They took some tests and have said they cannot confirm today if I am pregnant or not and have to send the sample to the hospital - cant believe they cannot do a test there and then but ho hum.

Said they have never heard of anyone getting 2 BFPs then a BFN then another BFP. Nurse hadn't either.

Have blood in my urine and cystitis so am on antibiotics that they give to pregnant women and will have my results back for the infection in 6 days!!! How slow is that!! The pregnancy results is usually a couple of days but given that it is a weekend, I am probably going to have to wait until next week.

Am feeling a bit down and emotional about it all now especially as they said they have never heard of positive and negative test results mixed in like that.

TOld them about my crampy feelings and backache and she said that could be the infection or a miscarriage but as I had not been bleeding and got another BFP she couldn't be sure.

So really, I am more confused than before I went!!

Sorry for whinging (

Thanks hun :) Think I will do another test at home in the morning as there is no way I can wait for results from docs next week!!

It was only a urine sample they took too, not even bloods!

Check out Ash_P's post in LTTTC, very similar situation to yours

Hoep everything turns out ok x x

Hey chic,

How stressful!

What tests did you use? How dark were your positive?

XXX

The tests were SUperdrug for the first 4 - two different boxes. Then a FR one which was negative.

The line were really strong - just a tiny bit lighter than the control panel!! Defo a BFP and OH said so too!

Have a lot of creamy CM today - didn't know that was a symptom but apparently so!

You can tell I am new to this can't you lol

The tests were SUperdrug for the first 4 - two different boxes. Then a FR one which was negative.

The line were really strong - just a tiny bit lighter than the control panel!! Defo a BFP and OH said so too!

Have a lot of creamy CM today - didn't know that was a symptom but apparently so!

You can tell I am new to this can't you lol

Okay, your line's were quite dark so that kind of rules out a chemical pregnancy (line's stay faint over a number of days then you bleed around the time of your period).

4 x superdrug can't be wrong, so maybe the FR was wrong.

Creamy CM is a good sign!

Have you tested today and whens your AF due?

X

Well that's what I thought too!!

I havent had a period since 1st April. But, if I was to get one it would be due any time now!!

I had :bfn: on 2 FR and a :bfp: on clearblue the next day, then :bfp: on my ebay cheapies and others. not sure if FR are that good you know x

I think I will test again in the am as I cannot wait for the docs results!!

I have a clear blue digital and 3 first responses - which do you reckon I should go for? Maybe another FR?

I'd pee in a jar and do the clearblue and First Response one at the same time. But im a highly impatient person! LOL!

I'd pee in a jar and do the clearblue and First Response one at the same time. But im a highly impatient person! LOL!

BRILLIANT :rofl:

The digi is 50 mlu whereas the FR is 25 mlu but I think it reads less. Do another FR tonight, POAS Whore that I am, I couldn't wait until the morning.

X

psml now i'm impatient but i never thought of two at once :rofl: I usually pee in a cup though hmm.....

I want to do one now but Im scared incase its :bfn: again :cry:

But breaking news... i have loads of creamy cm! Gross i know, but never knew to check until read the symptoms thread!! Quite a lot too!:happydance:

psml now i'm impatient but i never thought of two at once :rofl: I usually pee in a cup though hmm.....

I want to do one now but Im scared incase its :bfn: again :cry:

But breaking news... i have loads of creamy cm! Gross i know, but never knew to check until read the symptoms thread!! Quite a lot too!:happydance:

Good sign :happydance: get testing after all you have 4 :rofl:

X

I've spent loads on them!! I stopped on the way home from work on wednesday at the chemist. Told OH I was going for sun lotion so had to buy that too. I think he thinks its not necessary to test *every* day especially as i got a :bfp:. Wish I'd listened to him as then I wouldn't have got a :bfn: as well!

Oh Mrs, maybe you should wait a few days!

Know the feeling about telling OH's your going to the shop for something else :rofl:

Well keep me post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->