UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

I think there's totally a connection with the placentas!! Both my boys I had posterior placentas, and with her I have an anterior! We're opposites lol.

But it was another one of my early clues that in the back of my mind I said "this is a girl".

Agree totally . ......both my boys i had posterior placenta and this time with my girl its anterior x

Ooh I have an anterior placenta this time! Not sure about with the other 3 tho! Only 2 days to find out! Less really as scan is Thursday morning and its now Tuesday night! :D

hey hun :hi:

you have a new stalker, Congratulations on your girl sway, Im so pleased for you. Im also on the gender dreaming site etc and have decided to ttc come october and I started my sway yesterday. Will be pestering you for any tips xxx

Right Guppy I know this should probably be in its own post but I thought you were the best to ask with your gender sway knowledge.
Now I know this has been mentioned before and I thought due to me having a high appetite that I had a high calorie diet but thinking about it, I had been skipping breakfast must days then having a snack, then along lunch and not eating till dinner and then having a snack some evenings, so possibly not as high as I thought especially as I was breastfeeding when I conceived.
Also I've just been reading up on vaginal ph. Now a day or so after we dtd the time that would have made this baby I got thrush. Apparently thrush can only survive in low ph. Around 4.5 from what I've been reading. More ph = high acidity, which is good for girl sperm. Apparently a ph of around 4.5 is great for girls. Which my ph must have been headed for, for the thrush to strike.

To me these sound like good signs, I don't want to get my hopes up over them. But are the things I've been reading in line with what you know it an I reading complete rubbish? Lol

hey hun :hi:

you have a new stalker, Congratulations on your girl sway, Im so pleased for you. Im also on the gender dreaming site etc and have decided to ttc come october and I started my sway yesterday. Will be pestering you for any tips xxx

Hi there and welcome! :wave:

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I assume you read this on my OP, i just want to remind you that i did switch my sway quite drastically a couple months before my sucessful attempt. So i know it can be long reading through this journal, but def dont take all of the vitamins that i was on! You want low everything, so vitamins is bad. I got that info from in-gender, prior to learning that doesn't sway pink at all and in fact could sway blue! so yeah, low everything, only take folic acid and not all the other stuff. Also i changed my timing around too as Shuttles is not accurate bc his theory is based on outdated information.

The link to my sway on Gender dreaming is the best resource i have for swaying pink. that will take any confusion away :D and of course if you arn't sure, ask :)

Right Guppy I know this should probably be in its own post but I thought you were the best to ask with your gender sway knowledge.
Now I know this has been mentioned before and I thought due to me having a high appetite that I had a high calorie diet but thinking about it, I had been skipping breakfast must days then having a snack, then along lunch and not eating till dinner and then having a snack some evenings, so possibly not as high as I thought especially as I was breastfeeding when I conceived.
Also I've just been reading up on vaginal ph. Now a day or so after we dtd the time that would have made this baby I got thrush. Apparently thrush can only survive in low ph. Around 4.5 from what I've been reading. More ph = high acidity, which is good for girl sperm. Apparently a ph of around 4.5 is great for girls. Which my ph must have been headed for, for the thrush to strike.

To me these sound like good signs, I don't want to get my hopes up over them. But are the things I've been reading in line with what you know it an I reading complete rubbish? Lol

Not rubbish at all, actually! Low pH does help sway pink, and as you accuratly described low pH = more acidic, so thats perfect for :pink:! Contrary to popular belief, it's not true that XX sperm favor an acidic environment and XY sperm favor a more alkaline environment (that would be a higher pH), BUT it just so happens that XX sperm can handle slightly more harsh environments. XY doesnt handle acidity as well nor having a low everything diet (there are some excellent articles on GD that goes into more detail, if youre interested). So to answer your question, that situation should have swayed pink! Nothing is gurantee of course, and also not sure what your DHs pH is but that can effect things too. Anyways, i firmly believe that BFing helps sway :pink: for several reasons 1.) *most* women who are BFing are typically deficient in some areas. (not all of course, but many are, BFing is a high demand on our bodies and it has been proven in various species that when the mom is in less optimal conditions it sways girl. (famine, starvation, lacking nutrients, etc) and boys are more often concieved in good times (mom gets plenty to eat, taking vitamins, etc) it has to do with the survival of each sex) 2.) A lot of women are more dry "down there" bc of the hormones whilist BFing. They usually lack the lubrication and that sort of thing. Not that they dont make it but typically its not as in abundance as it would be when you are not BFing. 3.) bc there is a lack of lubrication, this helps lower your pH, thus creating a more acidic environment, which as previously established females are more likely to live in.

So, i think things sound pretty good! as for your diet its hard to say what your caloric intake was like even when skipping meals. it would highly depend on what types of foods you were eating. But i know skipping breakfast can really help sway pink. Im not sure what your diet was like, so i cant comment on that, but if what you were eating wasn't high in nutrient, minerals, vitamins, then that could also contribute greatly to a pink sway :)

sounds good to me hon!

Thanks, I know there's no way of knowing for sure but I kept thinking that I had no hope at all. We dtd the day before ovulation when there's so much out there about doing it 3-4 says (although I conceived my last boy with 'girl' timing)
Reading that makes me think I did at least have a chance. Although still not convinced we will ever have a girl, people tell me men have equal amount of x and y sperm but DH family is so male dominated with one man each generation only having boys, his grandad being one of 6 boys, and there are families out there with 6,7,8 children all of the same gender that I can't help think some men must only produce one, or at least just one gender of good quality. I mean how can they know unless they did tests on men with all one gender?
I had started off with a really good diet and vitamins and in the end had pretty much given up. I was starting to think we'd never get pregnant and I wanted to quit breastfeeding so had given up healthy eating. I can't say calorie wise but I wasn't eating high nutrient or taking vitamins.

I've been reading a lot of swaying motherofboys and I think you sound like you have unintentionally done a lot of girl swaying. Goodluck hun :thumbup: when will you know? x

Thanks hun, I think I will pay for a plan 3 months before ttc from GD, focusing on weight loss for the first 3 months just now. Figured I may as well ge someone who knows what they are doing to give it to me in detail. I've done loads of reasearch but there is so many cconflicting sides its hard to decide what's the best route to go. I'm tempted to do the french diet due to the stats x

I have a gender scan for the 7th of May, just over 4 weeks away. But I've got my 12 week scan on Wednesday and hoping to get a good nub shot or clear skull for a guess. Obviously if it looks girl I could get my hopes up and be disappointed but if it looks boy at least it will soften the blow.

Thanks hun, I think I will pay for a plan 3 months before ttc from GD, focusing on weight loss for the first 3 months just now. Figured I may as well ge someone who knows what they are doing to give it to me in detail. I've done loads of reasearch but there is so many cconflicting sides its hard to decide what's the best route to go. I'm tempted to do the french diet due to the stats x

Oh I know, it was doing my head in the other day. I'd read something and then start making a plan in my head and then read something else that conflicted it and i'd be back to square one! :grr:
I've been loosing weight over the last 3mths which wasn't for swaying but definitely seems a good start after what I have read.:thumbup:

Hi Guppy, I stumbled upon this post and firstly wanted to say congrats on you're girl!!! :happydance:

I was wondering if you could help me, we are gonna try once more for a DD since DS2 was not a girl, obviously! :haha:

I know you said that the LE diet worked for you and I did read up on it on gender dreaming but I'm not sure on portions, etc and wanna make sure I do it right and you seem like an expert on it! :winkwink:

I want to try to be as prepared as possible to try one last time for a girl!

Thank you :flower:

Had my scan today. Does anyone want to take a guess? I THINK that's the nub on there any way lol

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-disappointment/1815675-anyone-care-guess.html#post26631483

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->