UPDATE PG 4 XX omg am finally here after 12 month ttc

morning ladies thank you again for the congrats :flower:

i tested again this morning as didnt really like the blue die ones .... its not as dark as id like yet but defently a line :happydance: ... i cropped the pic to remove me :haha: and quality not good as i had to use webcam on laptop as i broke the camera yesterday :blush: .... leaving it now til next week to test again with digi and then will book myself in doc .... am still in shock lol

Untitled.jpg

Oh My gosh Jem i can not describe how happy i am for you i have tears in my eyes :cry: You deserve it so much and perfect timing to take my preggo seat :D

Now make sure you take it super easy hun and i can't wait to follow your preggo journal xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Super sticky :dust: hun xxxxxxxx

:happydance: :yipee:

good morning .... am still little dumb struck darnt take myself into first tri yet ... OH wants to wait a week before testing again as the lines are not super dark but defo there ... so once we tested again going make doc appointment and get me a sparkly new preggy journal :happydance: :haha:

stopped smoking today and started drinking lemonade instead of cola and OH bless him think he was in shock yesterday kicked off about camera and never spoke about test until late evening and then he was rearranging bedroom in his head to make room :haha: and today he keep askin if am ok and say he not smokin in bedroom no more

Jem those positives are darker than mine were! My later ones were lighter than my first ones!

thank you aimee hun :kiss: glad to hear that .... ive been going thro all bfp pics thinkin oh some are lighter but nice to hear someone had lighter and got gorgeous baby :happydance:

good morning ladies i think its finally starting to sink in :rofl::rofl: iam pregnant :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: i carnt stop smiling this morning.

hope its ok me writing in here i just still darnt move anywhere until weve done our digi next thurs and hope all you ladies have a lovely day :flower:

Chuffed 4 u chick let me know when you start a preggo journal xxx

morning ladies well just today to go then will be doin that digi 2moz :happydance: not sure how am going to keep busy today house is spotless even did all cupboard :haha: but will then be starting preggy journal :happydance: ... hope all you ladies are well :flower:

finally done preggy journal xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/295195-jems-lil-bob-baby-board.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->