Update & Question About Shooting Pains?

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies:flower:
I hope your all feeling well, I haven't been on a lot because my phone is shut off and we don't have a computer atm:dohh:
So, just an update..
I am going to be 37 weeks friday! About 3 weeks ago I went to my OBGYN, and have to do the usual urine test and weight check.. I only gained half a pound and the next week I lost half a pound! I didn't get it? I eat sooo much :haha:
But, went to OB last week and gained 4 and a half pounds! Holy geez..
I now weigh 137 lbs and started off at 110.. But I have another appointment tomorrow and i've probably gained since last week.
2 weeks ago OB also told me baby hasn't turned yet, and she said if she hasn't turned in 2 weeks she will book a C-section:nope:
But last week she turned:cloud9:.. Thank god.

I am enjoying my pregnancy everyday, and I love the bond me and my princess have already<3..
I have been getting some uncomfortable symptoms though! I can't sleep because I can't get comfortable or I have heartburn, I've had heartburn for two days straight, and I'm constipated beyond beleif (tmi) lmao..

Also, have a question for ladies who've had a baby or know anything about this.. I get these really sharp shooting pains up my vagina, especially when I walk for a little.. Was just wondering what this is?
It literally makes me stop in my tracks sometimes, it feels like a lightening bolt going up my hoo-ha, :haha:
And baby's obviously head down OB told me, but I get what feels like kicks or something in my hip, but she's head down.. So is this baby's head pushing against my hip?

Thanks ladies, any advice would be appreciated.
Just thought I'd share an update since I haven't been on in a while..
pretty much 3 weeks to go:happydance:

Also, I forgot to say..
My baby shower was supposed to be on May 21st ! It was a Tuesday..
I gave my fricken mom and OH's mom each others numbers so they could talk and set up a date because it's not MY responsibility to plan my own baby shower..
Most of OH's family lives a half an hour away and some of them work, and a lot of them don't have cars so they have to get a ride down.. So a Tuesday wasn't a good idea.. OH's mom decides to tell me this like a week before the shower, so we had to change everrrything and make a new date.
The new date is now June 8th, 2 weeks before my due date.. that's awesome lmao.
Not much time to set things up and get things ready, but whatever..
It was sooOOo frustrating !

Glad she turned! :D
When I got shooting pains it wad LO headbutting/punching my cervix. Hurt! First time I thought I was going into early labour :dohh:

Gulag youre all good!
Same with me. It was Noah shoving his head in my crotch!ouch!

I don't know if your shooting pains will be the same as mine (i'm not as far as you) but it sounds exactly like what I have been having! Lightening bolts lol and it's not fun either! When I made a post I think someone said nerves? Not 100% sure hahaha.

Clair and Jozzlyn, thats exactly what I was thinking but didn't know for sure..
because she has turned head down.. hurts sooo bad sometimes lmao
OH is like "oh, I bet it dosen't hurt that bad"
WTF, I wish you could be pregnant and push a baby out of your penis

17pregnant - could also be nerves, I don't know if it's baby sitting on a certain nerve but sometimes if my legs in a certain position it feels like a pinched nerve in my ass cheek.. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->