Update - Shocker!

gde78

Reaction score
Hi again ladies. After saying hello to you all yesterday and explaining my reasons why I'm in WTT (mainly a big fat wedding to organise), I went home last night and though hang on I'm a few days late. I'll do a test and it'll be negative and I'll get my period and that'll be that. How wrong can you be! :bfp:

So am still in shock. Not least because if I've done my dates right, the baby is due right around my wedding day! :rofl:

Because we've had problems with pregnancies in the past, what we've decided to do is to leave everything in place for the wedding until we get to our 12 week scan, and then if everything's ok start to move the wedding plans forward! So not the wedding we originally had in mind, but how cool will it be to get married in January, and have both my babies there! One in, one out! So exciting! I feel so lucky. It's everything I wanted, all in one go! Amazing!

Lovely to 'meet' you all! Good luck when you TTC! Take care x

OMG Sara that's great news congrats!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

That is amazing news hun..... So u are moving along to First Tri again.... Not a long stay in WTT what was it 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for u hunny....

May it be the best 9 months again!!!!!! LOL....:rofl::rofl:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: * BOY* *BOY* *BOY*

Thats great news!! :wohoo:

V happy for you, wish you all the best!!

Congratulations! Thats great news!

Wow, congratulations! That is amazing news. Must have come as quite the surprise!

Congratulations! That is fabulous news!

xxx

OMG how exciting! Congratulations!!!

K x

Wow :lol:

COngratulations :happydance: thats AMAZING!!!

Wow,Congrats that was short and sweet!! Aww that is something special to be pregnant, with one there.Wishing you a healthy 9 months:flower:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->