(UPDATE)This girl is in denial!!!! I think she is pregnant!

In that case, tell her your concerns - maybe through a text or email - so she has to read it. Make it short and to the point, that you are concerned about a possible child, and you're there for her no matter what - whether she is pregnant or not and if she has it or not.

Perhaps she is a bit sensitive to you as she knows you are ttc (she may not have spotted your in narcism) and doesn't want to upset you.

If she is an irresponsible troll, I'd re-think your friendship - she sounds like a loose cannon.

I try to tell her that we need to get her some prenatal vitamins and abstain from the partying at worst just to make sure. She seems to be swaying, but she doesnt want her boyfriend upset about it...her parents would kick her out of the house...im not a sensitive person so were fine on me ttc...but i do care for helpless children who didnt ask to be conceived

i didnt mean in a hostile way, but she is being purposefully stubborn and REFUSING at all costs to take a pregnancy test...she shrugs the possible baby off and said nonchalantly that if she happened to be pregnant she would abort it...you guys should probably "see her in action" and then form an opinion of what i just said...she isn't the sweet clueless girl you are thinkng she is...

Maybe she is in denial, or doesn't want to think about it just yet - she mayhave her reasons.

Why do you care so much, and why should our opinions matter? You are the only one here who knows her, you did sound concerned to start with, now you sound like perhaps you are jealous.

Why did you even post this issue if you just want to argue with people's opinions about it? It's her body and she is going to ultimately decide. No one is going to "make her" take a pregnancy test.. and if I were her I sure as heck wouldn't think I 'HAD' to to prove anything to anyone.

I try to tell her that we need to get her some prenatal vitamins and abstain from the partying at worst just to make sure. She seems to be swaying, but she doesnt want her boyfriend upset about it...her parents would kick her out of the house...im not a sensitive person so were fine on me ttc...but i do care for helpless children who didnt ask to be conceived

So is she in denial, or isn't she? If she is be pregnant, then argue your case to her and not us.

I just wanted to know if others knew people like this, its not something to get your panties in a bunch about

LOL believe me Im not stressed about it. It just sucks to have to read all kinds of negative and demeaning comments that you post, especially about this girl. If I were her I would feel really bad! I'd change your attitude, because you posted on here wanting feedback, and it is feedback you are getting.

She, in terms of "attitude" is just like me...she is not at all bothered by this...She is that type of girl who plays around by calling you stupid b#tch and says f#ck you out of love...she is in a sense, ruthless...

Look, there's really nothing more to say. I feel sorry for her if she's not going to face reality but there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it. You dont have to cuss at me.

sorry, i wasnt trying to curse at you, just describing her attitude.Im just having a bit of moodiness this cycle lol.But no hard feelings ok? :D
And good luck and baby dust!!

we have a member on BnB who didnt know she was pregnant till very late on and she genuinely didnt know she was pregnant, she was on the ask a mummy threas the other week!

Lou
xxx

Wow... I love hearing stories like that... Awesome.. They even have a show in the US called I did'nt know I was pregnant... amazingly these Women went the whole 8 to 9 months and delivered a healthy baby and they did'nt know they were pregnant... lol
no symptoms, no cravings nothing... I'm too much of a symptom spotter not to know if I was or was'nt... hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->