UPDATE. When did you get your AF back after a chemical?

bostonblonde

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunately I'm already back. :( I just found out today that my long-awaited BFP was a chemical. I am devastated.

Even though the blood test said my HCG was only 9 today, I'm still having some pregnancy symptoms, so it still feels unreal to me. :nope:

I am just wondering when I should expect my AF back.

Will this mess up my cycle lengths too?

So sorry hon :hugs:

I haven't had a chemical (that I know about at least) but I don't think it would mess up the cycle too much since it's so early.

:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your loss! I had a chemical pregnancy Oct 21, and got my next AF Nov 19th, 28 days later. Good luck to you :)

Thanks ladies. Zimmy, I am surprised it took a full cycle length to get AF back... I thought a chemical meant AF was just a few days late? I'm so confused by this. :wacko:

I'm already 5 days late today and am waiting nervously for an extra heavy AF. I hope it won't hurt. :(

I am also hoping my cycles stay the same length after... anyone know from experience?

I am so sorry this has happened again :( how long did it take for you last time to get AF? When I had my chemical in May, I spotted from 3 days late for AF until I finally started bleeding one week late. I got AF 29 days later, but I also think the next month after that I didn't ovulate.
Good luck and again, I am so sorry :(
:hug:

:hugs: Just wanted to say sorry for your loss and to let you know I'm thinking of you xx

Oh no i am so so sorry. I havent had a chemical but i just wanted to say how sorry i am.
xx

First I am sorry for your loss I have had two mmcs and one cp
with my cp I got my bfp and then mcd 4 days later
its was aheavish period but honestly had I not known I had been pregnant I wouldent have thought anything other that it was just a bit heavier
my cramping wasnt even bad.
Once I started bleeding it was over quickly
I then had my first af 32 days later (which is an average cycle for ME)
Any how
Good luck
:hugs:

Updating to say, I finally got AF today. It's pretty crampy but not nearly as painful as I thought it would be.

I'm actually relieved, because it was hard to sit around feeling like I was still pregnant with no AF, when I knew I was no longer really pregnant. :(

Now I just hope I ovulate after this... I would love a :bfp: for Christmas.

:hugs: I really hope you get your sticky :bfp: before Christmas! You really deserve some good luck for a change. :hugs:

I just had a Chemical as well and totally devasted. I hope I get a BFP next month that actually sticks this time. The hardest part for me was getting a BFP for 4 days.....but slowly watching the line get fainter and fainter as the days went on. BTW I got AF 3 days after my expected due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->