**UPDATE WITH GENDER** 5th son or 1st daughter??

Your scan looks a bit like my girl scan, i have 4 boys and my youngest is a girl, so good luck, but ps.... girls are a nightmare compared to my 4 boys as babies :haha:

I think this is true! My boys seemed so much easier as babies. I was warned. Lol

Your scan looks a bit like my girl scan, i have 4 boys and my youngest is a girl, so good luck, but ps.... girls are a nightmare compared to my 4 boys as babies :haha:

I think this is true! My boys seemed so much easier as babies. I was warned. Lol

Lol correct, Serenity had me in slow labour for 2 days, she also had Colic, Reflux and allergy to milk was a nightmare her first 6 months, i have to say if she was my first she would of been my last :haha:

Saw your post on ingender too. Girl but of course it could rise. Don't think it will though but I think it's good to not think its definitely a girl, just in case. But really think its pink hon.

Lol correct, Serenity had me in slow labour for 2 days, she also had Colic, Reflux and allergy to milk was a nightmare her first 6 months, i have to say if she was my first she would of been my last :haha:

Haha, I have been warned by several friends with girls. But im sure it will be sooooo worth it just to finally get my daughter. Im starting to doubt im getting one though :( xx

Saw your post on ingender too. Girl but of course it could rise. Don't think it will though but I think it's good to not think its definitely a girl, just in case. But really think its pink hon.

Thank you jellybean. I did go for a scan at 13+3 due to bleeding, and the nub looked very flat & forked still. I think I did allowed the 100% girl guesses get to my head. But from constantly searching the net for similar nubs and coming across a lot that turned out to be boy in the end. My hope is fading fast. X

I think it looks Girly to, can't wait to see your update! At how many weeks was this? X

I think it looks Girly to, can't wait to see your update! At how many weeks was this? X

I was 12w 2d with this scan. So time to rise :( but it did look the same at 13w 3d just didn't get a pic. Xx

I think daughter by the skull. I can't tell from the nub :) GOod luck!

I had the same thing where I got mostly all girl guesses (especially on ingender) and guess what? I got my baby girl! :) I can totally understand why it seems impossible, because you really want it, but just to let you know you really do have a 50/50 chance each time so your little princess may be on the way! Sending pink baby dust your way :)

I had mainly girl guesses with my daughter an like ur pic a fork an long an I was 12+2! I always wanted a girl ( my sis has 3 boys!) so like u I didn't get my hopes up!! But along sge came! An now I expecting no2 an I think another girl as nub looks Girly, I will b thrilled either way, I hope u get ur Girly, can't wait for yr update. After buying for 3 boys its nice to buy Girly things but like other ladies have said, girls r very much harder work than boys!!! From the start were high maintenance! Good luck chick x

Thank you girls.
You don't know how much I hope you're right. Will definitely update tomorrow :) xx

Aww good luck! I'm excited to find out! :)

Got my fingers crossed for you lashes!

Will b thinking of you lashes, either way I hope for a healthy baby ( I do think girl) but if its a boy that's fabulous to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->